Welcome to the forum. I have a couple of tips for you.
1. Download one of our free food diaries. It is important to keep track of what you are eating.
2. Set yourself weekly goals, probably 500g per week is achievable, pick a day for a weigh in and you can monitor how you are going. Just remember you will have some good and bad weeks so dont get too emotional over a bad week.
3. Quit any soft drinks completly.......drink water when you are thirsty.
4. Try and reduce your intake of processed foods...the more natural the better so do lots of cooking.
5. Have a good breakfast and include calcium as in yoghirt and protien as in baked beans , egg s or even egg whites. This will keep you full for most of the morning.
6. Eat a wode range of different foods which why cooking is great. Try some of our recipes om the site,...we upload new ones all the time..
7. Dont be afraid to ask others how they obercome any isssue you might be having.
8. Most importantly understand losing weight is a lifetime journey , dont expect any quick fixes and just be proud of your small achievements each day.
Good luck. and look forward to reading your posts on how uou are going.