It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:17 am

Free Newsletter

newbie in sydney

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

newbie in sydney

Postby bernie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Hello I am a young mum who runs an at home business. I do alot of running around and driving carrying large amounts of washing baskets due to my ironing business. I am currently feeling hot and bothered and hating summer as i used to love the heat. Im not sure if its early menopause lol or just lacking the motivation to get off my posterior.
Generally I am running around like a blew>>> fly with a young son and a demanding job but lately ive felt un energetic.
I joined this forum in the hopes of finding the motivation needed to lose some unwanted weight and kickstart a healthy life style.i would love to get food tips and exercise tips etc
thankyou all Bernie
:D
bernie

Re: newbie in sydney

Postby CronicBadger » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:31 am

Hi Bernie

A couple of small changes might be what you need.

Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating the right foods? Are you drinking enough water? Are you overweight?

Food choices and lack of regular exercise are often be a big factor in how well a person feels, especially as they become older and their body becomes less forgiving of bad choices.

There are plenty of things you can do, check the articles on the main website for food and exercise ideas. One of the best motivators, IMO, is a food diary. Just a few daily notes on what is eaten, exercise and how one feels may be enough to encourage a consistent effort.
CronicBadger

Re: newbie in sydney

Postby Blitz » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:34 am

Welcome to the forum Bernie

You will find when you start to lose that extra weight you will also find the lack of energy will disappear as well.

Wishing you all success...
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Introductions