It is currently Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:12 am

Free Newsletter

Hi all!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi all!

Postby carole86 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi Everyone

My name is Carole, I'm 26yo and I've recently joined to find some encouragement and motivation to help stay on track with my weight loss plan.

My average weight used to be 58kgs but over the last 6yrs I have been going up and down...then up and up on the scales, at one point reaching my highest weigh in at 89kgs. I have just restarted my old Sureslim plan on my own a couple of days ago as this has worked for me in the past. It has been hard as I feel like I have an internal struggle whenever I see food I want to eat but know that I shouldn't. To try make things easier, I have been preparing lunch and dinner the night before to make sure I eat as planned. I find that keeping a food diary has also helped but I really want to change my attitude towards food. I always think I need to treat myself with my fav foods or something sweet everyday - I never feel 'in control' of food. I usually give in to whatever my body tells me it wants which is junk food of some sort... but then when I eat it, it's never as satisfying as I thought it would be....so then I feel guilty for not being able to resist in the first place.

I want to learn how to be in control of my body and how to reward myself with things other than food. I also have my wedding coming up this September and want to look fab for the big day! :)

Thanks for reading and look forward to chatting to you all :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtBRNlo/]Image
carole86

Re: Hi all!

Postby Blitz » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Welcome Carole

We have to learn to take ownership of what we stuff into ourselves and be responsible enough shift it off. It's all about the battle with the mind isn't it?

This forum is a good place to learn skills that will help you develop a healthy lifestyle that will last. :D

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby carole86 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Thanks Kim :)

Yep it definately is a mind game, will have to take it a meal at a time. Also congrats on achieving your goal, it is very inspiring!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtBRNlo/]Image
carole86

Postby Blitz » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 pm

The thing about my weight loss that you must always remember is...what I achieved is nothing special. What I did - anybody can do...but only if they want it bad enough. It is not about being super willed but rather sold on the need to change...and to change forever.

Sell your head that idea and you will have success
...and a better future :D
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Introductions