It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Free Newsletter

New here too

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New here too

Postby snowravin » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi everyone i was 104.8 now down to 91.8 long way to go until i get down to 65-70 but feel heaps better, been using my treadmill and just got a exercise bike, (needs to be put together) and doing my first ever bootcamp work out monday night, thats about it for now :)
snowravin

Re: New here too

Postby Blitz » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Welcome to the forum!

If you feel better now wait till you hit 65-70! :D

When you first start using the exercise bike it will be your worst enemy. You will approach it with dread and loathing. :shock: Keep at it though because it will deliver you great results. Just remember to build up your speed and endurance slowly. My wife was on the bike last night and only managed 5 or so minutes at a slow pace. I did three lots of 30 minutes at a good rate of knots burning around 1,500 calories. When I started using the exercise bike I'm sure that my wife could have beaten me easily. :lol:

You must feel great getting out of the triple digits and into double digits. Good work on losing the 13 kilos. How long have you been going at it?

Wishing you continued success for a better future
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby snowravin » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 am

Hi thanks for the welcome,
i have been very slow been doing it since Mid June but suffer with a bad back so take things slow. I survived the boot camp just, my back started to get sore and today it still is a little tender but boy my thighs are letting me know it, but no pain no loss so to speak and if all feels better i be back there again next Monday night.
snowravin

Postby Blitz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:55 am

What doesn't kill you makes you thinner! :lol:

I had a bad back but since losing weight it is heaps better. Maybe that will happen to you as well.

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Introductions