It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi all!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi all!

Postby Glam Girl » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:26 am

Good morning! This morning marks the beginning of a lifestyle change. I currently weigh 79kgs and I am only 155cm tall. I need to lose roughly 20 kgs. I used to be a whopping 30 kilos heavier than this! I have dieted before but I have to admit, I was hungry. This time I want a more, salad, veges, fruit, nuts, lean proteins and try to minimise carbs. I have to admit I am a sugar addict. I don't have it in my coffee, but I love bikkies, bakery food, ice-creams - all that bad stuff but it not helping me to lose weight at all. I don't eat a lot, but it isn't always very healthy so a dietary change will help a lot. I don't do any exercise really. I am a busy mum, so I've found some beginners yoga to get the body stretched and strong for when I increase my exercise level. Why am I losing weight? For all the same reasons as most people, to feel healthier, to be a good example to my two children and to look better.

Starting weight of 79.4kgs
Goal weight 59.4 kgs.

I am so looking forward to reading your stories. x
GG
Glam Girl

Re: Hi all!

Postby CronicBadger » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:38 am

Hi Glam Girl

You're quite right - losing weight is only half of it. Good health comes from weight-loss AND a good diet. You're over halfway to your goal weight, so that final 20 Kg should be a breeze! Keep us posted.
CronicBadger

Postby Blitz » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Welcome to the forum. :D

This place can be a great place to help, encourage and keep you accountable - so use it to the hilt.

Wishing you success
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Glam Girl » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Thanks you guys. I didn't use a support system like this one last time and I can only imagine that it will help a lot with motivation. I've actually done perfectly so far today (no bikkies with coffee is hard....lol) but I'm on track so yay!

xo GG
Glam Girl

Return to Introductions