It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 am

Free Newsletter

Hello. - I would like to share my recent weight loss success

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello. - I would like to share my recent weight loss success

Postby Harvz » Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello.

As a middle aged male, I have struggled with steady weight gain for some years now, mainly due to a reduced ability to exercise, and while I have wanted to lose weight for a while now, it was not until my surgeon showed me a free, healthy option to lose weight which did not require exercise.

That was six months ago at which time I committed to losing at least fifteen kilograms. I am proud to say I have now reached my initial goal to lose 15 kilos, and I now feel so much better for it.

I lost my first three kilos in just two weeks, ten kilos within two months, and so far a total of fifteen kilos, all without more than a short walk a couple of days a week as far as exercise goes.

I am amazed with this method, which is without doubt the fastest, healthiest and cheapest natural way to lose weight I have found, and I would love to share this method with as many interest people as possible.

By the way, this is not any of the "usual suspects" or well known diet plans, but I am very sure doctors will be promoting this method with their patients more and more as they learn more about the health benefits new research has uncovered about this one ingredient which does so much damage to our health. That ingredient is SUGAR.

Until next time, reply if you would like to know more and I will be back soon with an article or two to help.
Last edited by Blitz on Tue May 14, 2013 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Commerical interest...not compatible with forum policy
Harvz

Re: Hello. - I would like to share my recent weight loss suc

Postby Stay-Fit-4-Life » Tue May 28, 2013 5:27 pm

thanks for sharing your story and good luck with it all
Last edited by Blitz on Tue May 28, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: *Signature removed as it doesn't comply with Forum policy*
Stay-Fit-4-Life

Return to Introductions