It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Free Newsletter

New and need help

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New and need help

Postby uglebetty » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:21 am

Hi, just found this forum and joined straight away. I need help in getting back to my goal weight and fitness level I was at before I got a stress fracture in my foot. My goal weight is 67kg I am at 80.3kg. I have no time limits, but I need to lose something each week or change something each week with my very bad habits. My selfestem and confidence is at a low
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wonwvRg/]
Nothing tastes as good as feeling skinny and sexy
uglebetty

Re: New and need help

Postby Blitz » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Welcome to the Forum! :D

You should feel good about yourself for deciding to do something about your weight now. Good work!

You have started with some right ideas. No time limits - while it is good to get where you want to go as quick as you can...weight loss is a journey of the mind and many things are uncovered along that journey that may seem like detours but they are the lessons we learn to keep it of permanently. Change something each week - Gradual change is the key to building a healthy lifestyle that lasts. Rome wasn't built in a day nor is a healthy lifestyle. Remember it took years of neglect and bad habits to get us to where we are. That's something that is going to take time to overturn!

Wishing you success in building your better future. 8)
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby uglebetty » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 am

Kim your words of support are greatly appreciated. I don't have support where I live, small town, very clickly group and I am not a drinker so not much not much socially to do. Sports are very limited, but I do have a gym setup at home.
Thank you and I will check in contact, I have made the first step and now theres no going back I am looking forward.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wonwvRg/]
Nothing tastes as good as feeling skinny and sexy
uglebetty

Postby Blitz » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:20 pm

We are all in this together! This Forum is all about supporting one another. The "normal world" doesn't have much insight about losing weight. How many times have you had a well intention friend just say "all you have to do is eat less and exercise!"...if it was that easy there would be any obese people in the world.

We are here for you - in the good times and the hard.
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Introductions