It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:58 am

Free Newsletter

Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi Everyone!

Postby junior » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:27 am

HI Everyone,

My name is Junior and I've recently made the conscious decision to lose weight and become healthy!

I actually signed up this forum about 2-3 months ago, but I couldn't bring myself to post anything until I could prove to myself that I was serious about this.

I've tried several times to lose weight but I kept falling off the wagon and I would regain the more weight in a shorter period of time. Whilst I would like to admit that I had different reasons and excuses for not following through with my weight loss goals, I was eventually was told this by someone close to me:

think of every reason and excuse you have had not to follow through, and then tell me if it that reason or excuse is good enough to stop will find that any excuse you have is not good enough because the gap between where you are now and where you want to be is think of every reason you have to follow through and ask yourself if it is still worth it

When I started my current effort I was sitting at 149kg. I am now 138kg and I've been here before, but this time I have no intention of stopping.

At the end of the day I don't know what it takes to succeed but I know for sure that it won't be handed to me. I need to go get it.

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby admin » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome....the good thing is you are here now and willing to be accountable, good for you.
Read some of our articles we have on the site, they will help you in keeping focused formyour new healthy shouldnt be thought of a is a way of life. Portion control, fresh food, no soft drinks, movement even if is a small bit each day, a good breakfast. Retrain your brain and start better habits and you will be there a little more each day.
Good luck
Site Admin

Postby junior » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:35 pm

THanks so much! I look forward to learning as much as I can from the articles and everyone here!

Postby Blitz » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Welcome to the Forum Junior! :D

The first step in successful weight loss is getting honest with yourself. Build right character and you will build a healthy lifestyle that will last. 8)

Jump into this Forum and use it to the hilt - get accountable, learn, share, encourage and get encouraged!

Wishing you a better future!

Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!

Return to Introductions