It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:14 am

Free Newsletter

needing some support

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

needing some support

Postby someday91 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Hey :D
I joined this forum to get some support and motivation to lose weight!
I'm 22, and my start weight was 98.6. I'm currently 94.4. My goal weight would be 60. So I have alot to go! I'm curious to know work out plans and meal plans. I find I get bored easily if I havd the same foods a lot. I'm a savoury person, so if you have any great recipes please let me know. Thanks :D I'll keep you posted on my weekly weigh in :P
someday91

Re: needing some support

Postby buttless » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:49 am

well hello there and welcome aboard :D
have you had a look in the recipes on this site - hey are great, I find they use items that most people have in their cupboards already so you don't need to go out and buy a packet of something that you'd only use once (done that many times believe me). I shall be taking the advice of one of the other forum members and doing that too this week. I also, last night, made up vanilla berry lite jelly - yummmoooo and am having some of that for desert tonight with natural yoghurt - can't believe I am excited about jelly & yoghurt.

Most importantly its about changing the foods you eat, you don't have to be on a "diet" per say but just eat healthier and move more even if its 3 lots of 10mins. I look forward to joining you on your journey and im sure together with the help of others on here and your determination you will achieve the results you want.
have a great healthy day :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
buttless

Postby admin » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am

Welcome aboard.
Check out our diet plans. They are designed to make sure you eat a variety of foods (yes including carbs) and yummy dinners. We have designed them so you can 2-3 choices for dinners for variety. They are free online to view so no excuse.
Maybe you can start with the Summer 1680 4 week one or if you feel you might need more calories then the spring kick start avgs around 1900 calories per day - here is the link to all our plans. Diet Plans

Let us know how you go.

Cheers
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby DD Diva » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Welcome someday91,

Congratulations on your loss so far; 4.2kg is quite an achievement! :D Just think, if you can manage to keep up that kind of effort, you'll make it to goal no worries!!! :wink:

We're all here for the same reason, so don't feel you're on your own. We're all behind, and with you, so don't forget to pop in regularly and let us know how you're going plus make sure to catch up on some great recipes, and inspiration to help motivate you and get you across the line!

All the best. :)

Cheers,
Diva
DD Diva

Postby buttless » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 pm

hi someday,

hows it all going, let us know how you are travelling along, we are all here travelling the same train please stay in touch :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
buttless

Return to Introductions