It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:56 am

Free Newsletter

Tiggers Mum Here

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Tiggers Mum Here

Postby tiggersmum » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi all,

Up until February I had lost 18 kilos then I met someone and my weight started going up. It's time again to make it go the other way. I'm back doing my own thing by calorie counting and have signed up again at the same site where I lost the 18.

Tigger is my cats name so hence my username
tiggersmum

Re: Tiggers Mum Here

Postby admin » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 am

Welcome Tiggers Mum.
Good for you getting back on board. Will you be doing a weekly weigh in here as well. I hope so. We would love to track your progress. Let us know if you need any help.
All the best.
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby tiggersmum » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Thanks Sharrelle,

I'm without my phone till it gets fix so my calorie counting isn't going to good. You see I have an app on my phone to help me and I'm lost without it when I'm away from home. I just have to guess and stay with what I was eating before..
tiggersmum

Postby DD Diva » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 pm

tiggersmum wrote:Thanks Sharrelle,

I'm without my phone till it gets fix so my calorie counting isn't going to good. You see I have an app on my phone to help me and I'm lost without it when I'm away from home. I just have to guess and stay with what I was eating before..
Hey Tiggersmum,

Not sure which app you use, but you can still look up calories/fats etc online through lots of other website like Calorie King (a very good one) http://www.calorieking.com.au/foods/

Alternatively, you can try MyFitnessPal which is the app I use on my phone, but if anything happens to the phone I can just pop online and do the same thing, including updating my daily intake and exercise!
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/logout

I hope that helps! :)
DD Diva

Return to Introductions