It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:24 am

Free Newsletter

Walking Buddy

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Walking Buddy

Postby sje295 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:16 pm

hi Everyone, I am looking for a walking buddy in or near to Umina Beach 2257. I have a huge amount of weight to lose and know walking is an ideal way to acheive this. I lost 45 kilos a few years ago mainly through walking and am keen to get myself back on track and start losing again.

Please let me know if there is anyone out there who needs a walking buddy.

Many thanks
Samantha
sje295

Re: Walking Buddy

Postby admin » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Welcome Samantha,
Not sure if anyone lives in your area but if they do I am sure they would love to join you.
We hope your new healthy you is well under way and look forward to your posts....don't be shy.
:)
admin
Site Admin

Postby DD Diva » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Welcome Samantha,

Yes unfortunately you're not close by otherwise I'd have loved to have joined you on my non-working days.

Don't feel that you're on your own on this journey; it's true we may not be able to walk by your side (literally speaking) but as a collective group we will all certainly walk along side and support you, every step of the way!! :D
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm

hey Samantha...welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately I'm a little too far out west of your postcode to join you! :lol: :wink:

Why not come along and join in the challenge which is just starting up? You will find that the support and help you can get will make the journey easier for you.

Walking is a great way to get healthy...I know - that was my first form of exercise. As I got healthier I was able to introduce other ways. I started with a 10 minute walk that nearly done me in and towards the end of my weight loss journey I could do a two hour jog and be up for more! 8)

Tell us more about your journey. Especially your goals, aspirations and dreams.
Maybe we can help you achieve them! :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:48 am

sje295 wrote:hi Everyone, I am looking for a walking buddy in or near to Umina Beach 2257. I have a huge amount of weight to lose and know walking is an ideal way to acheive this. I lost 45 kilos a few years ago mainly through walking and am keen to get myself back on track and start losing again.

Please let me know if there is anyone out there who needs a walking buddy.

Many thanks
Samantha

Hello Sam,
Im 2263 still a little bit too far away,but close enough too be close..:-)
Ive also asked about walking groups on the CenCo and haven't been able too find any,
surly there should be some walking groups on the CenCo....
Goodluck Sam....
Nat.
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby sje295 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi all,

I live at Umina beach and looking for walking buddy but no joy finding anyone on the coast :0) I work in Hornsby so if anyone near there I am happy to walk after work if anyone interested :0) saves me going home and sitting in front of the box!!
sje295

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:27 pm

sje295 wrote:Hi all,

I live at Umina beach and looking for walking buddy but no joy finding anyone on the coast :0) I work in Hornsby so if anyone near there I am happy to walk after work if anyone interested :0) saves me going home and sitting in front of the box!!

hello,have you asked at work?
you might be able too find a walking
buddy there.
and then maybe you could
walk at lunch..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:43 pm

That's a good suggestion Natasha. My wife found a kindred spirit at her work place and they use to go walking together at lunchtime. :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Introductions