It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi I am a new member

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Hi I am a new member

Postby Blitz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:46 am

Thanks Josie...I was beginning to feel like the invisible man in this thread. :lol:

BTW I'm married...my wife is nine and a half years younger (does that make me a cradle snatcher?)...
and our 23rd wedding anniversary (and they said it wouldn't last) is this coming Sunday. 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:26 am

Blitz wrote:Thanks Josie...I was beginning to feel like the invisible man in this thread. :lol:

BTW I'm married...my wife is nine and a half years younger (does that make me a cradle snatcher?)...
and our 23rd wedding anniversary (and they said it wouldn't last) is this coming Sunday. 8)

Kim

Happy Anniversary (for Sunday) Kim!!! :D
Now sit down, shoosh and let Natalie/Spanishgirl tell us HER story!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:
p.s. No you're not a cradle snatcher, it's the "acceptable" norm for the man to be the older one in that union!!! :lol:
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:28 am

DD Diva wrote:
spanishgirl wrote:I have no partner : :)

I find that hard to believe Natalie, you're a very pretty (Spanish) girl!!! :wink:

With regard to your question, I'm married (and you'll love this Tink) to a "toy boy"!!! Yep, this ol' cougar snared herself a cutie 6 years her junior!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, enough from this ol' bag.....more about you young thangs....Natalie, what's your story?? What brings you to the forum (obviously weight loss....dah!!! :roll: sorry for the dumb question!!!) But I'm like Kim, always curious to know how you plan to take the weight off, what strategy you're using (I know your is calorie counting, if memory serves this ol' duck) but mostly, how and what do you hope will help you on your weight loss journey???

So many questions..... :wink:

oh arnt you just a cougar.... :D
gees you lucky thing you DD Diva.. :wink:

he must keep you on your toes....go get em tiger..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:57 am

tinkerbella wrote: oh arnt you just a cougar.... :D

:lol: Not sure about "lucky" can't get rid of him even if I tried!!! If stacking on an extra 60 odd kilos over the course of our years together won't do it, nothing will!!! :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:03 am

DD Diva wrote:
tinkerbella wrote: oh arnt you just a cougar.... :D

:lol: Not sure about "lucky" can't get rid of him even if I tried!!! If stacking on an extra 60 odd kilos over the course of our years together won't do it, nothing will!!! :lol: :lol:

he must feel like hes got a new woman...lucky guy... :D
he must think all his Christmas's come at once...oh lucky lucky guy...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:08 pm

tinkerbella wrote: he must feel like hes got a new woman...lucky guy... :D
he must think all his Christmas's come at once...oh lucky lucky guy...

I guess, like your hubby, mine loves me regardless of size. It's men like that that are special, and not superficial like the ones you hear about who would be ready to walk out the minute their new bride put on an ounce after eating a slither of the wedding cake!!! :shock:

But yeah, he pays a lot more attention these days!!! So I guess, he likes what he sees??!! :D :wink:
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:13 pm

my husband has never been different that I have ever noticed..yes we are very lucky too have guys that love what ever size we are,its just a little easier both of us having a bath together the smaller I am but that's about all that changes...oh and we do need more water when im thinner but hey I still make the same bubbles..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby DD Diva » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:18 pm

tinkerbella wrote:my husband has never been different that I have ever noticed..yes we are very lucky too have guys that love what ever size we are,its just a little easier both of us having a bath together the smaller I am but that's about all that changes...oh and we do need more water when im thinner but hey I still make the same bubbles..

Why is "about to change"??? :?
Oh and I won't ask about the bubbles, probably from all the splashing about in all that extra room, huh??!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:57 am

DD Diva wrote:p.s. No you're not a cradle snatcher, it's the "acceptable" norm for the man to be the older one in that union!!! :lol:

Yeah...now - but when she was 17 years old and I was 26 years old...then there was some talk! :shock: :lol: :wink:

Nowadays I can have a bath together with my wife...in the old days I was struggling to fit into the bath tub just by myself!
When I got in - the tidal wave could destroy cities! :lol:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Previous

Return to Introductions