It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:06 am

Free Newsletter

Hello all from Karratha WA

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello all from Karratha WA

Postby lollilova » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:16 pm

Hi there!

Just want to introduce myself...
My name is Bianca and I love lollies! :oops:
I have been looking at this site for a few days and am so impressed at the support network you have that I want to join in too! Everyone is doing a great job at their weight loss and I only hope that I can take a few tips and do good myself!

I have two young boys (Devon will be 2 in March and Cameron is 2 months old) and am trying to plan for my wedding in June (hence the motivation to lose a little weight and look and feel good on the day!)

Well thats pretty much it, I don't want to babble too much.

Look forward to chatting regularly. :P

Bianca
Bianca x

lollilova

Postby Ally » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:13 pm

WElcome to the forum Bianca. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! Wow another bride to be!!! You guys can all get together and exchange notes!!! LOL :lol: I wish you all the best with you weight loss!!

REmember you can still have lollies, just in moderation!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:42 pm

Hi bianca
wow a wedding! im so envious. every member that joins and mentions their wedding plans i just think about how i should be getting off my backside to plan my own wedding haha. gotta love long term engagements!
my name is kate i am 21 and i have a 1 year old daughter. make sure you get yourself a funky ticker to help motivate you. :) you will find lots of tips here and on the home page. are you following a particular weightloss programme? looking forward to seeing your progress, join in when and where you feel comfortable :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:06 pm

Hi Bianca and welcome!
I'm also enaged and already panicking 1 year and 3 months out!! Still gotta find a venue we like and a dressmaker, both of whom won't cost a small fortune.

I hope to see you on the forum and good luck with your goals!
Cheers,
Tegan
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby lollilova » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:44 pm

Thanks everyone.

You guys are just so friendly! It is nice to see that there really are nice people in the world still!

I'm not following anything inparticular, was looking into the TF program but because I am breasfeeding it's not recommended. So for now I am just trying to eat less and incorporate exercise into my daily life.

We have been planning this wedding for a few years now. The firs time we had a date and venue booked and then I found I was pregnant, so I changed the plans quickly! After Devon was born we set another date and my hubby2b got a job interstate so we moved from SA to WA and had to put everything on hold again. Just when we started thinking about another date I fell pregnant (or got knocked up is what I like to tell people!). Now Tony's parents are coming over from England in June so we thought its now or never... And NO I am not planning on having another baby!

I have been looking around the site and it really is a wonderful place for anyone wanting to lose weight. Love the recipe section, can never find quick, easy food to feed the whole family.

Anyway, I will shut up now!
Nice to meet you all!

Bianca
Bianca x

lollilova

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:48 pm

hi bianca
with hard work and determination im sure you will reach your goal before your wedding :) we are really nice people here and we can all relate to wanting to lose weight! like friends with something in common :) the breastfeeding should help flatten that bubby tummy out lol. my nerves in the skin on my belly are so dead that when i pinch my belly i cant feel it! haha.
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:07 pm

Hello Bianca and welcome to the forum.

I agree this site is fantastic and not only does it have a great support network is has some excellent tools and tips on the home page.

Feel free to join in wherever you are comfortable.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and I wish you every success on your weight loss journey. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:39 pm

Hi bianca and welconme to the forums
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg