It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:31 am

Free Newsletter

Hi from Sunny North QLD

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi from Sunny North QLD

Postby epineh » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:46 am

Hi

Just thought I would drop in and introduce me...

My name is Natalie and I live in Babinda in Far North Qld Babinda is in between Innisfail and Cairns and best known for Cyclone Larry earlier this year in which 80% of town was severly damaged.

I am married and three kids DD 14yo, DS 4yo and DD3yo.

I have a scrapbooking online store which should open in the early new year...it is at http://www.scraptherapy.com.au

Now for the diet stuff. I have spent the last 10 years steadily getting bigger. I have done every diet along the way and lost weight but usually after 6 weeks I fall off the wagon and put it all back on.

This year started off dreadful for me...I burnt my had really bad and then lost everything I own in Cyclone Larry. I then decided that this year was proving to be too stressful and that I would not diet as that was to hard but get on with it next year...HUH good excuse hey..and was fine in theory till I started putting on weight!

In october this year I reached my altime high of 142.9kg and boy I felt it. In desperation I rang Jenny Craig as I really felt I needed a one on one support.

I have been with Jenny Craig for 12 weeks now and lost 22.7kg! I feel so much better and so confident I can do this and learn to live a healthy lifestyle! The year ahead will bring so much for me.

I look forward to being a part of your community.
epineh

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:08 pm

Welcome to the forums Natalie . Feel free to join in on any of the topics . Hope to see you around the forums
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Ally » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:19 pm

Hey Natalie and welcome to the forum!! Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself with us. Cyclones are devastating. I went through the tail end of Cyclone Charlie when it hit Proserpine and then I was in Home Hill when we copped the full brunt of Cyclone Aivu, so I certainly know how you feel!!!

Congratulations on losing the weight so far, I wish you all the best with your continued weight journey and look forward to seeing you around the boards!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:09 pm

hi natalie
firstly i love scrapbooking so will keep that in mind ;) secondly well done on your weightloss so far. best wishes with the continuation :) sorry to hear about the devastation of larry. :( unfortunately theres nothing we can do about that but when it comes to your health you can try and improve that and that is what you are doing!!! looking forward to seeing you around :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:56 pm

Hello Natalie and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing your personal info and you have been through a lot. I hope you are finding your feet again.

Well done on your weight loss to date that is a fantastic effort.

Feel free to join in wherever you are comfortable and look forward to getting to know you better.

All the best on your weightloss journey. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dozzy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:25 pm

Welcome Natalie,,20kg makes such a big difference,
you look great.
one day at a time..

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2JJ1Om/]