It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 am

Free Newsletter

Hello my name is Cynara and I am addicted to food

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello my name is Cynara and I am addicted to food

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:43 pm

Ok, I am new to this site. But not new to dieting. Lately I have been spending a lot of time on a wedding forum dreaming of my big day but picturing myself as a size ten - problem is if I dont do something about it soon I am going to remain the heifer I am walking down the isle - Not what I want.

So today was my first day of eating healthy... Healthy full fibre cereal and low fat milk, soup and bread for lunch, two pieces of fruit, stirfry noodles for dinner (ok not the best but the other half brought it home) Then he also brings out a six pack of glazed donnuts.... and I ate three and had to beg him to feed the rest to the dogs. I have told him that from now on he doesn't bring any food home for me or have any junk in the house. All my good work today just came totally undone.

Well my weight is 75kg (the max I have been is 82). When my weight got up to 82kgs I managed to lose a wopping 20kgs over a period of 1 1/2 years just on my own working hard at my physical and mental wellbeing. Since getting engaged my weight has crept back on and I am feeling grose. For some people 75kgs is a good weight but I am only 5'2 and should be in the 50's not the 70's.

Hope I can start posting some more positive posts soon. And any encouragement will be greatly appreciated :)

Postby cynara » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:44 pm

Sorry not a guest forgot to log in ;)
cynara

Postby Maraver » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:30 pm

Hello and welcome,have been looking at your site its really well done, I used to live in Thornlie and was a member of Gosnells Golf Club before I moved to Adelaide
I hope you enjoy the forum and come back and post often
I am sure you will be trim taut and teriffic for your big day
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:00 pm

Hi Cynara, it sure would help if your fiance could eat all the danger foods when you're not around.
I always start off the day doing well too.
My weakest eating time of the day is between 3 and 4pm then again at 7 till 10:30pm.
I suppose when all the food advertising comes on tv.
We're here to listen to your weight loss challenges and daily food intake, I'm sure you're going to make a beautiful bride.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby cynara » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:05 pm

Thanks guys for your support.

Matt doesn't even eat the danger foods - he just brings them home for me. His mum does a lot of work with the church and often gets given food from the food bank which she then passes on. You feel rude not to take it but I have told Matt that he is the one with a problem with my weight (as well as me - I am doing it for myself first) so why is he sabotaging it??? Starting to feel like he takes comfort in my weight gain.

I make a pledge today that if he brings home any more junk I will promise to feed it straight to the dogs - hopefully then he will get the picture or I will get even more exercise with having to walk the dogs to keep them fit ha ha
cynara

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:19 pm

Great idea, and make sure Matt is watching when you feed it to the dogs so he gets the idea how serious you are about it.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:28 am

Hello and welcome Cynara,

This is a great site, after feeding the dogs all that extra food I hope you are taking them walking so they can loose the extra weight too. :wink: :wink: :D

I love your Ticker. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:45 pm

Bec, your awesome, thanks for letting us know about your progress since you've increased that walking, stopped eating after 7pm and cut out the bread.
We can all learn a lot from you.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Bec » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:29 pm

Hey Dolly thanks for that. I feel so much more motivated, the reason i haven't posted on here for a week is so is that i have been walking every morning and when i get home from work i have been working out on my boxing bag that my husband put up in the garage for me. I feel fantastic :D :D :D Just making that decision to walk in the morning instead of taking the car has made a massive difference :!: I must admit that "The Biggest Looser" is very inspirational and I figure all of them may well have a personal trainer and diet restrictions but we can all learn from them and we could all be 10 kg lighter by XMas :D How sensational would that be :!:
Bec

Postby Dolly » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:13 pm

Bec, fantastic work on the morning walks.

I couldn't agree more. I watched last nights episode of the biggest loser twice and it's made me focus on protein and veggies.
Dolly

Return to Introductions