It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Free Newsletter

I need HELP!!!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I need HELP!!!!

Postby Evelyn » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:45 pm

:roll: Hi all, My name is Evelyn and I am so depressed about my weight so am hoping that you can help me get out of the blues and start to lose some kilos. I am 5ft 4in tall and weigh about 87kilos I am desperate to loose 20 of those. I gained this weight when I injured my back at work and just seem to sit around. The things I do are not enough so need some motivation to get started. It is becoming all to consuming and is wrecking my social life as I don't want to visit anyone as my clothes don't fit me anymore. By the way you would think that at my age of 51 I should know better. But I'm sure someone out there can help me. I live in Geelong Victoria Aussie. LOL!
Evelyn

Postby Fairie » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:03 pm

Hi Evelyn and welcome,

You will get heaps of motivation from everyone here, just keep posting. :D

I know what you mean about not wanting to go out, I felt the same way but when you start loosing your confidence will come back.
Have you tried some walking that should be OK with your back.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Maraver » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:50 pm

Welcome to the club we are all in the same boat here
but we are winning and you will win too
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:55 pm

Hi Evelyn welcome!
Just by posting here on the weightloss forum helps us handle this weight loss battle one day at a time.
It must be awful having a back injury, are you able to do a little walking or is the back still too sore?
I'm struggling with a sore neck and shoulder injury and muscles aching at different times, I think it's all tied to my thyroid problem.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby millie » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:17 am

Dear Evelyn (LOL)

I am new here too and I know just how you feel. That is the good think about this forum is that everyone does really know how you feel, they are not just saying it and not meaning it. You keep posting I look forward to hearing from you more.
millie

I need help

Postby Evelyn » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:18 am

:) Thanks to all you who replied to my post. When I came to check the forum this morning and seen that there were some responses it bought tears to my eyes as I realise I am not the only one with this problem. Thanks for the support and I will be checking this forum always. I can walk Dolly it's just getting out the door to do it but will be making more of an effort with all of you guys helping me. By the way how do I get that weight loss thingo on the bottom of my posts like you all have. LOL
Thanks heaps.
Evelyn :wink: [/img][/url]
Evelyn

Postby Fairie » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:27 am

Hi Evelyn,

When you have followed all the steps then copy the BBCode, paste it in your signature box then click on submit. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:19 am

Hi Evelyn, to get a ticker graph, just click on anyones ticker graph and just fill in the questions asked.

You accidently copy and pasted the ezCode instead of the bbCode
As Fairie said, once you've copied the bbCode, if you like you can click on the word Profile (at the top of the screen here at the weightloss forum) then paste it to where your profile questions say Signature.

You will also have to re-type your password in every time you make a change to your profile information or change your graph.
Looking forward to seeing what your pretty graph will look like.
Dolly

Postby Bec » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:22 pm

Hi Evelyn
I've heard that water aerobics is very good if you have back problems. I have tried it and it is very gentle and the Leisurelink in Belmont (Reynolds Road) offer day classes. Most of the people that do it have some sort of health or weight problem. You should give it a go :D

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Bec

Return to Introductions