It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Looking for my previous body

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Looking for my previous body

Postby bridgette jones » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:16 am

Hi everyone,
I am bridgette jones twin :oops: (looks only). I am 31yo and have a beautiful son(nearly 4yo)and am married. I never had a weight problem until I started drinking wine :? and now I am carrying about an extra 10kg. I am one of the many people starting health kicks on mondays and never following through and when I went to bed last night I decided in the morning I would join a weightloss forum and here I am :lol:
bridgette jones

Postby Dolly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:58 am

Hi Bridgette! aren't you the lucky one to have the face of a good looking celebrity.
You've made the right choice joining the Weightloss Forum. So many people join up then don't make the time to post daily, next thing you know they end up not posting at all, their weight piles on and they're worse off than ever.
It's so much easier to lose weight with friends who really want to listen to your your success stories and your struggles.

For various reasons weight can fluctuate so much (I once gained 3kg in a week) and it was so nice to have people here understanding and encouraging me to go on, all I had to do was not look back and just refocus on my goal.

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:44 am

Welcome Bridgette,

This is a great site and we all would like to find our previous body, I know mine is here somewhere. :wink:

Good Luck with your weightloss journey and keep posting. :D

Dolly I love your new photo. 8)

Return to Introductions