It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Very Embarassed

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Very Embarassed

Postby tess88 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:17 pm

:oops: Hi Everyone,
Some of you may remember me, my name is Tessa and I was on here about a yr ago making some pledge's that I thought I would stick to. Once again it didnt happen. I got up to 74kgs and then in October decided to join Jenny Craig because I wanted to be 60kg by my bday in December. Well I got down to 62kg in December and was VERY happy! I landed myself a new job, a new b/f and I got my license. I think being a bit overwhelmed then caused me to eat as much as I could fit into my stomach EVERY day since my birthday and now I am paying the price! my weight is now 67kg and I feel awful.
I have been totally binging and just feel absolutely terrible. I havent stuck to my Jenny Craig food for over a month and im so embarassed to go back there but im booked in for tomorrow and I will stick to it this time as I has such a wonderful loss with it last time. Ive been browsing every day on this forum and have been thinking about RE-introducing myself and now its done.
Thanks for reading this if you made it this far! Good luck to all you wonderful ppl I have been reading many posts and you all sound lovely!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8skjZ/]
[/url]
tess88

Postby Iwillbefit » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:56 pm

Hi Tessa, I think somewhat it might be a little easier for you only because you know you have definitley done it and you know you can do it again. Good luck for your appointment tomorrow, it would be a whole lot worse if you didn't go...
I cracked the 90kg mark for the first time in two years, I'm happy!!
Iwillbefit

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:04 pm

hi tessa have seen your name down the bottom saying you were online and wondered why you never said anything! welcome back officially. falling off the wagon is in the past. you are now ready to start again and you sound very motivated. i too had a break over the xmas and new year period and it revitalised me :) never mind about the past go to your appointment with your head held high :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi Tessa,
don't beat yourself up too much, you have managed to recognise what is happenining and have caught it before too much damage is done!! everyone backslides at some point, it's part of the journey, try and learn from it!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Ally » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:18 pm

Hi Tessa and welcome back!!! The girls have already said what I was thinking (quite a wise bunch :P ) and that is the good thing about it is that you recognise that bad behaviour creeping back into your life and you are doing something about it now and not after you have regained all your lost weight plus some!! Don't be embarrassed to go back to JC, think of it as a positive start!! :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:22 pm

Hi Tess welcome back! :D

Look on the bright side of it, you did lose a lot of weight and that is a great achievement so don't beat yourself up so much. It is a brave thing to do to come here and tell us how you are feeling and good on you for getting back into Jenny Craig. No need for any embarrassment at all. Great to see you again!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby slimmindown » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:09 pm

its what you do from today on thats important Tessa, welcome back a board 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby originalmel » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:21 pm

Hi Tessa, I just want to wish you luck!

Mel
Mel

"Sugar is, essentially, a legalized recreational drug that's socially acceptable to consume."
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wozyNFd/]
[/url]
originalmel

Postby CrimsonThunder » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:04 pm

Welcome back Tessa. I'm sure you'll be able to get back down to 62KG and then get to your final goal of 60!
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby sharmie » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:56 am

Hi Tessa, just wishing you good luck.
Don't be embarrassed to get back into your Jenny Craig, I'm sure your consultant and everyone will just be glad to see you back!

Sharmie :wink:
Sharmie :wink:

sharmie

Postby tess88 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:31 am

Thank You all for your welcoming replies!! Haha yes Kate I was thinking id better introduce myself again otherwise ppl might get suss with me lurking around the site and not saying anything haha. Congratulations on all your losses by the way :) Im definately looking forward to going into JC tonight and I think I might just tell them ive had a bad month and Im ready to start again!
Thanks once again, you have made me feel more positive about the changE!
[/url]
tess88

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:24 am

theyre not going to crucify you tessa-im glad you are taking this step it will really help you to reach your goals :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Simmy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:30 pm

Welcome back (not that I knew you b4). It sounds like you have already put a lot of effort in to lose the weight, and its great you're booked in to JC tonight. At least you only put on a few kg's and aren't starting back at your old weight! :)
Simmy

Postby tess88 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:40 am

Hi Everyone,
Well i was very nervous going in to JC yesterday but all was fantaastic and my consultant, Jess was so nice! I asked her if I didnt have to weigh in and she said no thats fine ill take your weight next week! Im so glad I went in aswell coz it motivates me alot more if im regularly going in! Thanks for your replies to my intro as it egged me on to go in there with my head held high ;) Haha
[/url]
tess88

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:53 am

well done tess :) told ya you had nothing to worry about :) keep up the great work and keep us posted with how you go on JC :)
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Introductions