It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 am

Free Newsletter

Hello all

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello all

Postby jodestar » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:55 pm

Hi my name is jodie and i am 28 . I am a married mum of five children 8,6,4,2 and 3 months. I have always been overweight, but seem to have put onmore weight with each pregnancy. Now we have our family i want to loose a lot of weight at least 80kgs, so i can be fit and healthy for my self and to be more confident. I am looking forward to talking to you all and supporting each other.

Postby Dolly » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:40 pm

Dear Jodie, welcome to the Weightloss Forum, it'll be wonderful watching you lose weight each week with us.
Having children can do some horrible things to our body shape, but I knew an American girl that had 6 kids and managed to get down to a beautiful shape in two years. The two things that helped her were forum support and exercise (during her last 6 months she attended a gym to firm up all the flabby parts) You too can be trim taught and terrific!

Postby Fairie » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:56 pm

Hi Jodestar,

WOW 5 children, you are amazing.

Welcome to the group and hope to see you on the board heaps. :D

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:00 pm

Welcome jodestar . I have 2 children and need to get fit and healthy for there sake . The people here always give great tips and heaps of motivation . Hope to see u around the boards
Cheers Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Return to Introductions