It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Free Newsletter

NEW AND FOUND AN EXCLUSIVE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM THAT WORKS!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

NEW AND FOUND AN EXCLUSIVE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM THAT WORKS!

Postby *bubz* » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:50 pm

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to give everyone who's taken their first step to weight loss a pat on the back. I know how hard losing weight is, and just taking that first step is a big achievement. One thing i want to let everyone know is, I've finally found a weight loss program that really works, and i just wanted to share my success story with you. I was introduced to it through an amazing friend and it changed my life forever. After trying all kinds of programs such as Jenny Craig, Weightwatchers, Tony Ferguson etc. this one was by far the best, cheapest and fastest way of losing weight for me. The best part about it is, i can still enjoy the food i love and don't even have to exercise. I've lost all my pregnancy weight (15kg) plus an extra 6 kilos. I'm feeling better than ever and on top of the world. This program is exclusive (meaning it's not available in any retail stores), but i'm giving a helping hand to anyone in need or might want help losing those extra kilos. Just drop me a PM and i'll be happy to help you and give you some info on it. Thanks for listening! Peace out!

Rani
*bubz*

Postby KimE » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:51 pm

Hello Rani and welcome to the forum.

It's great for others who have successfully lost weight to tell of their stories, people find it really motivating.

We have a maintenance section here if you want to join in as the weightloss journey isn't over once you are at your goal weight.

All the best and great to have you on board. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Introductions