It is currently Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:18 am

Free Newsletter

Helllllooo!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Helllllooo!

Postby SarahGetsHealthy » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:00 pm

Hi Everyone!

I found the forum a few days ago and have spent a lot of time reading posts and gaining loads of new and exciting info - thank you!

Well I'm Sarah, and as my username says - I'm on a journey to getting healthy and living a kick butt lifestyle. I'm 23, getting married November 2006, run my own small business, have a cat and find it hard to just get up and 'exercise'. :lol:

I started my journey during June this year, weighing at 137kgs, a big shock for me as I have chronic fatigue and the weight just seemed to work it's way on. I've finished week 20 on the Optifast plan (recommended and supervised by my doctor) and have lost a total of 34kgs, and couldnt be more happy and healthier!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you. :)
SarahGetsHealthy

Postby Serena » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:17 am

Wow Sarah! That's amazing! I'm currently around your starting weight and although I have been plodding along for a couple of months, I haven't had great results as I tend to fall off the wagon every now and then and undo all of my good work. But I have hope that one day I will be skinny! Anyway, welcome aboard. The support here is great. Hope to see you around.
Serena

Postby Tas » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:26 am

HI Sarah

Wow - you are doing so well! Welcome to the list. I am fairly new myself and will see my introduction in the file there somewhere. I am still working my way through the site too..

Congratualtions on such a good job well done!

Cheers
Maria aka Tas
Tas

Postby Fairie » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:55 am

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forum, wow you are doing really well.

Hope you join in and keep us posted on how you are going. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:21 pm

Hi Sarah, welcome!
You sound determined and you have a good reason to succeed.
I love your webpage.

We've found that recording our daily food intake on the True Stories board helps many of us drop the kilojoules. When I first started I had big issues with chocolate but now I just realize I'm only fooling myself if I sneak eat the stuff (plus I keep reminding myself of my reason I want to lose weight)
I've now also learned to eat slowly instead of wolfing my food down in 3 minutes like a hungry animal.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:04 pm

Welcome Sarah
Congrats on your suceess thus far and welcome to the group.Hope to see you around the boards
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Return to Introductions