It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Free Newsletter

hey.my names nicolle and im new :D

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

hey.my names nicolle and im new :D

Postby lite.jelly » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:50 pm

hey, my names nicolle and i live in sydney. i currently am 16 nearly 17 years of age. i am in my final year of school and i want to make the most of it. i have been overweight my whole life and i currently weigh 120 kg. my ultimate goal is at 70 kgs, but i will be taking mimi goals till i get their. Im a pretty tall girl (5"11) but that doesnt make up for my weight. in the end its my fault and IM the one who has to fix it! i think that the BEST way i will be able to lose the weight is by making goals like every week make a dedication like to excersise at least an hour or to ensure i only have 2 cans of pespi max a week!. i look forward to getting to know all of you and learning some life lessons along the way :)

<33 nicolle
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzzZn8w/]
[/url]
lite.jelly

Postby Ally » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:22 pm

Hi Nicolle and welcome to the forum...congratulations on taking control of your life now! I wish you all the best and look forward to sharing your journey with you!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:26 pm

hey there nicolle is that hillary duff in your avatar? welcome to the group. i used to be a big coke drinker! i take it you like soft drink too? i reckon you can lose the weight as you have a sensible plan. best wishes and im looking forward to seeing your progress. sing out if you need anything and feel free to make a personal progress page for yourself :)
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:43 pm

hey there, im 17 woot were both very young.. lol good luck losing weight
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby KimE » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:56 pm

Hello Nicolle and welcome to the forum.

All the best on your weightloss journey. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Jisgone » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:13 pm

hey nicolle welcome along and good luck :)
Jisgone

Postby Dee » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi,

Welcome, hope we can help - sing out if there's anything you need.

Dee
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby milkyway » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:36 pm

Hi Nicolle and welcome to the forum. Setting yourself lots of mini goals is a great way to keep yourself motivated and will give you a good sense of achievement. All the best for your weightloss and your studies this year :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby magenta » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:40 pm

Hi Nicole... good on you for taking charge with your body, your temple. You teach others how to look after you when they see you looking after you. Only today I found another tip that I think is priceless... Every time you deceive yourself of that nibbly... you loose a whole week's worth of dieting...

Mini goals is a fabulous idea. Make up a chart so you can instantly see your progress every day.
All the best, hun.
magenta

Postby Mandie » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:49 pm

hi nicolle

well done for taking responsibility for your weight loss and going about it in such a healthy way!

best of luck :D
Mandie

Postby Justjudy » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:50 pm

Welcome to the forum Nicoll. It is nice to see you so enthusiastic, but at the same time so sensible about what your journey will entail. Mini goals are a great tool, and give you something to aim for that is totally acheivable. Looking forward to sharing your journey.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby Chelle » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:29 am

Welcome good luck with lossing weight
Chelle

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:56 pm

Hi Nicolle and welcome to the forum! Good on you for having the presence of mind and strength of character to recognise a problem and change it at such a young age!!!! I wish you all the very best of luck with it and I hope you will find the forum helpful!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Re: hey.my names nicolle and im new :D

Postby destined » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:40 am

lite.jelly wrote:hey, my names nicolle and i live in sydney. i currently am 16 nearly 17 years of age. i am in my final year of school and i want to make the most of it. i have been overweight my whole life and i currently weigh 120 kg. my ultimate goal is at 70 kgs, but i will be taking mimi goals till i get their. Im a pretty tall girl (5"11) but that doesnt make up for my weight. in the end its my fault and IM the one who has to fix it! i think that the BEST way i will be able to lose the weight is by making goals like every week make a dedication like to excersise at least an hour or to ensure i only have 2 cans of pespi max a week!. i look forward to getting to know all of you and learning some life lessons along the way :)

<33 nicolle

Hey Nicolle. Seeing that you're really motivated and serious in acheiving your weight loss goal, i would just like to take a brief moment of your time to explain what i do. My name is Dennis and I’m currently studying as a first year university student, while working part time as a health consultant with Admin Censored International. What i do, is not only guide, but help people achieve any health goals that they've set for themselves.

If you didn’t already know, Admin Censored International is one of the leading cellular nutrition company in the market. It is established in over 63 countries, with a 45 million client base, and has helped improving people's health and general well being through good nutrition.

Working with Admin Censored International, for over the past month, has changed my life significantly and because of that, I would like to take a brief moment of your time, to share my story with you. Since getting on Admin Censored’s cellular nutrition program in early February of 2007, I have lost more then 11kgs, 76cms around my entire my body, and have dropped my fat percentage from 34% to 23.5%. That is why I would like to invite you to attend a free Wellness Evaluation to find out more about your own health, and how to work towards your own ideal image.

I will ensure that you will obtain imperative knowledge about your body and essential information on improving your health and lifestyle. If any questions, feel free to leave any Q's through the pm function
destined

nicolle greetings

Postby doublebubble » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:35 pm

Welcome Nicolle :)
doublebubble

Return to Introductions