It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Free Newsletter

Introducing....Kate! :o)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Introducing....Kate! :o)

Postby *KaTe* » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:15 am

Hi everyone, my name is Kate (obviously he he)...
Im 23 and live in Melbourne.

Over the past 15 months or so I have been on a life changing adventure...Have lost around 30kgs and have maybe 10 to go...

I have learnt so much and have really improved myself mentally and physically.

I started off on a low carb diet and going to a personal trainer for nearly a year, was good but very expensive. I only did weight training, no cardio!

I now LOVE my cardio, and try to have a good balance of the two. I have learnt how to cook since being healthy- its great, theres sooooo many yummy recipes out there!

Whatelse?! I love anything pink or colourful, Hello Kitty, Ebay, funky jewellery, crafts, having fun and basically trying to enjoy and appreciate life as much as possible! I believe in the power of attraction, and since using this tool I have noticed lots of improvements in my everyday life!

Anyway enough from me, I'll be sticking around this forum and hope to get to know alot of you, and give as much support as I can to those who are on there own healthy life changing journeys! :D

*KaTe*

Postby Justjudy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:12 pm

Welcome to the forum Kate. We are a pretty friendly bunch here, and there is always someone around to give support or advice, and always someone who needs it.

Congratulations on the weight loss so far. It is great when the hard work pays off, it changes so many things in your life - both big and little.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby Mandie » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:53 pm

welcome aboard! well done on the weight loss you have already achieved, and good luck with the last little bit to go!
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:44 pm

HI there Kate

you sound like a fun loving person, nice to have you aboard :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Jisgone » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:12 pm

welcome along kate :) this is a fantastic place to help you reach your goals
Jisgone

Postby *KaTe* » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:26 pm

Thanks heaps for the kind words everyone, u all seem to be really nice and supportive which is awesome! Look forward to posting more on this forum! :D
*KaTe*

Postby milkyway » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:46 pm

Congrats on your weightloss to date -- what an awesome job! I look forward to continuing the journey with you :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:10 pm

Hey Kate, welcome to the forum. As you can tell everyone on here is so lovely and supportive.

Great work on your weight loss so far, that is a fantastic achievement.

I'm a big believer in the law of attraction too.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby Chelle » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:23 pm

Hello Kate, I just come back from Hong Kong not that long ago you would of loved it over there, they were hello kitty fanitics, with bill boards, a hello kitty train & a full size hello kitty getting married to daniel, & all the clothing & merchadice you can imagine!!!!

Well done on your weight loss so far, looking forward to talking throught your journey good luck
Chelle

Postby *KaTe* » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:43 pm

A_Corner_Of_The_Earth wrote:Hey Kate, welcome to the forum. As you can tell everyone on here is so lovely and supportive.

Great work on your weight loss so far, that is a fantastic achievement.

I'm a big believer in the law of attraction too.

Thanks for that, and yeah every 1 seems really nice which is great! Im guessing you have read the secret? Its an amazing book, I love it, it is amazing what we can do with our thoughts! :D
*KaTe*

Postby *KaTe* » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:45 pm

Chelle wrote:Hello Kate, I just come back from Hong Kong not that long ago you would of loved it over there, they were hello kitty fanitics, with bill boards, a hello kitty train & a full size hello kitty getting married to daniel, & all the clothing & merchadice you can imagine!!!!

Well done on your weight loss so far, looking forward to talking throught your journey good luck

Hey! Oh Im sure I would love it in Hong Kong, Hello kitty everywhere! I've seen photos of there normal department stores with a whole level with hello kitty stuff!! I'd be in Hello Kitty heaven!!! Ha ha!

Wow a Hello Kitty train?! Thats unreal, there very creative over there!

I get all my stuff off ebay, its great I've picked up some awesome things...and stuff that you dont find in stores over here!!
*KaTe*

Postby Dee » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:53 pm

Hi Kate, Congratulations... you can smell your goal from where you are!

You're so right - the folks here are just so wonderfully supportive, and have advice to give on anything, Often that which is standing in the way of acheiving weightloss success has absolutely nothing to do which weightloss, and the people here understand that. tehy're always around to help with any problem, knowing that it's the day to day hassles that often bring weightloss to a grinding halt.

Best of luck in your ongoing success and don't forget tosingout if you need anything.
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby *KaTe* » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:55 pm

Dee wrote:Hi Kate, Congratulations... you can smell your goal from where you are!

You're so right - the folks here are just so wonderfully supportive, and have advice to give on anything, Often that which is standing in the way of acheiving weightloss success has absolutely nothing to do which weightloss, and the people here understand that. tehy're always around to help with any problem, knowing that it's the day to day hassles that often bring weightloss to a grinding halt.

Best of luck in your ongoing success and don't forget tosingout if you need anything.

Awww thanks Dee thats really nice! Appreciate it! :D Its great to talk to other people who are like minded and wanting to improve themselves. Is a great forum I glad I found it!
*KaTe*

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:27 pm

Hello Kate and welcome to the forum!
We're t about the same place in our weightloss journey - I'm having a bit of a plateau and have been stuck here for a while - and now Uni is making it hard.
But I'm sure I can get there and s can you!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Re: Introducing....Kate! :o)

Postby Chunkster » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:56 pm

*KaTe* wrote:Whatelse?! I love anything pink or colourful, Hello Kitty, Ebay, funky jewellery, crafts, having fun and basically trying to enjoy and appreciate life as much as possible! I believe in the power of attraction, and since using this tool I have noticed lots of improvements in my everyday life!

Lol!!! Well that sounds alot like myself...reading this paragraph made me smile and laugh out loud!!! Anything pink and colourful always is a winner in my books!!! Welcome aboard!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wamVCMb/]
[/url]
Chunkster

Next

Return to Introductions