It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Free Newsletter

Introducing....Kate! :o)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby *KaTe* » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:49 pm

Butterfly_Dawn wrote:Hello Kate and welcome to the forum!
We're t about the same place in our weightloss journey - I'm having a bit of a plateau and have been stuck here for a while - and now Uni is making it hard.
But I'm sure I can get there and s can you!

:D Thanks 4 the welcome! Congrats on your weight loss! And yeah the plateau does get ya down a bit, im just not focusing on it anymore.

Sometimes I think, is this taking too long? Other people loose it quicker blah blah blah but I'm happy that im learning and changing...and at least I know unlike other people I have seen loose weight I will not ever put the weight on again! :D
*KaTe*

Re: Introducing....Kate! :o)

Postby *KaTe* » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:51 pm

Chunkster wrote:
*KaTe* wrote:Whatelse?! I love anything pink or colourful, Hello Kitty, Ebay, funky jewellery, crafts, having fun and basically trying to enjoy and appreciate life as much as possible! I believe in the power of attraction, and since using this tool I have noticed lots of improvements in my everyday life!

Lol!!! Well that sounds alot like myself...reading this paragraph made me smile and laugh out loud!!! Anything pink and colourful always is a winner in my books!!! Welcome aboard!!!

Ha ha thats funny chuckster! Glad 2 hear you love pink and colourful things :D Better than being dull and boring!! He he...I guess colourful things make me happy, and thats whats important!
*KaTe*

Postby KimE » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:25 pm

Hello Kate and welcome to the forum.

Well done on your weightloss to date what a fantastic effort! Slow and steady to your goal and along the way you are making excellent life changes.

I wish you every succes on your journey. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby *KaTe* » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 pm

KimE wrote:Hello Kate and welcome to the forum.

Well done on your weightloss to date what a fantastic effort! Slow and steady to your goal and along the way you are making excellent life changes.

I wish you every succes on your journey. :D

:D Thanks heaps, appreciate it! Well done to you too, your signiture says it all! :D Every 1 is so nice on this forum, is awesome!
*KaTe*

Postby doublebubble » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:44 pm

Welcome Kate :)
doublebubble

Previous

Return to Introductions