It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi there

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby funkyleo » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:36 am

Thanks again everyone...Why is it so hard? I just seem to take 2 steps forward and then I go back one. Good days and bad days but I will keep slogging on.
I am interested in starting/joining a support/walking group in my area. I live in Blacktown, Sydney. Anyone interested or know of any that are around?
I'm not fat, I'm just very fluffy :)
SW-115kg
CW-107.6kg
GW-75kg
funkyleo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:40 am

hey funky leo

i was born at blacktown hospital and lived in mt druitt for 10 years :) live too far away now to catch up though :(

we all have rough days but the most important thing is to think yourself as worthy enough and have enough respect for yourself to continue to eat sensibly at your next meal or the next day. dont throw in the towel, it takes a few weeks to get your body used to the new changes
kate_turner2000

Postby funkyleo » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:07 am

Thanks Kate..yea i know that..I guess its just that after being overweight like forever it seems a nearly impossible thing to do. I've read some incredibly inspirational stories on here and at the moment i'm reading "the clothesline diet club' by Karen Gatt. LOL I need all the inspiration I can get
I'm not fat, I'm just very fluffy :)
SW-115kg
CW-107.6kg
GW-75kg
funkyleo

Postby Luna » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:29 am

Hi funkyleo and welcome! :) I'm new here too but I'm loving reading all the inspirational stories and the people here really are encouraging. Good luck with everything and I hope to see you around the boards.
Luna

Previous

Return to Introductions