It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:22 am

Free Newsletter

Allow me to introduce myself!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Allow me to introduce myself!

Postby kymbahlee » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:15 pm

Hi everyone! I am a 25 year old mother of one, Jordyn. In the 8 months since she was born, I've lost 12 kilos, but need to lose another 18 before I will even consider giving her a brother or sister!
My main diet pitfall is I just eat way too much. Exercise is hard because we live on a farm and there are too many flies! The nearest gym is over 30 minutes away and has no creche, but these are all just excuses really. It's time to knuckle down.
I look forward to getting to know you via these boards, let the weight loss begin!
[/code]
kymbahlee

Postby Dolly » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:30 pm

Hi Kymbahlee, welcome to the forum. Things are often quiet around here on weekends but we really get stuck into our weight loss plans on the weekdays.

There is a Diary thread to help you journal your daily food intake and there is an exercise thread that we like to record our workouts on (if any)
Dolly

Postby LilMama » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:54 am

Hi Kimbahlee!

I'm new here also. I think it's great that you lost 12 kilos already. How did you do that, any tips? I had my youngest 4 months ago and have around 18 kilos to lose.
LilMama

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:10 am

Hi Kymbahlee,
It's good that you've already managed to shift such a fantastic amount! Good on you! Flies are a bugger...maybe you should invest in one of those oh so sexy hats with the corks!!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Fairie » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:28 am

Hi Kymbahlee,

I'm from SA as well, where abouts are you.

Well done on loosing 12 kilo on your own. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby kymbahlee » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:59 pm

Fairie, I'm over near the Clare Valley but originally from Kadina/Moonta/Wallaroo area. Very spoilt, I'm halfway between beautiful beaches and some of the States best wineries. I'm about 10k from Snowtown, my hubbys sister used to work in that very bank.....

LilMama, Ihaven't been doing anything too special, just mainly upped my fruit and veg, cut out white starchy food after 4pm, and made my hubby babysit in the evenings so I could go for a walk. Most important is getting a decent nights sleep! How many bubs do you have?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
kymbahlee

Postby LilMama » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:40 pm

Kimbahlee

I have 3. Ages 6, 4 and 4 months. Do you just have the one?
LilMama

Postby kymbahlee » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:13 pm

Yes, just got Jordy. I'm a primary school teacher, usually teach Rec-year 2 (not this year been though - had bubs!) so I know how busy you must be with your 3.
kymbahlee

Postby linda » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:05 pm

ok so the gym is out of the questions, how about the aerobics that are on tv each morning?
linda

Return to Introductions