It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Fresh Member

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Fresh Member

Postby finallyfit » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:25 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and thought I should introduce myself.

A little background on me:
I'm a 22yo male who currently weighs 110kg at a height of 180cm. At my heaviest, I weighed 120kg, but during an extended break from uni I managed to lose alot of that weight (down to 100kg) by completely overhauling my lifestyle. I ate healthy, with smaller portions and did lots of exercise.

I've recently gone back to uni and have found myself getting stuck again in those bad habits. I stumbled upon the website as I was fed up with the way things were going, and I didnt want to let things get out of hand.

I have struggled with weight all my life, and am sick of feeling like a thin person in a fat mans body. Hence why I chose the username "finallyfit", as id like to still be young when I can say those words.

Ideally I'd like to get myself into normal range BMI, which for my height is 80kg, which at the moment seems so impossible. But because of my previous experiences, I know all it takes is to do it step by step, kilo by kilo.

Anyway, I think I've written enough of an essay, I look forward to getting to know all of you better on the forum.
finallyfit

Postby Chelle » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:13 am

Welcome to the forum finallyfit, Good to see another guy join the forum!!! Glad that you have found this forum, everyone on here are wonderful & supportive we are all here for he same reason's, have a happy & healthy weightloss journey. Goodluck.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:38 am

hey there finally fit. you will feel really comfortable here on the forum, theres lots of great advice and motivating challenges and weigh ins. feel free to join in with these at any time. no questions are stupid on this forum, so ask anything you want to know and we will try to help. you have done well so far, uni is just a little hurdle you need to get yourself over :) best wishes
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:41 pm

Hello finallyfit and welcome to the forum.

All the best on your weightloss journey, you can do it! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:43 pm

Hey :) great name, finallyfit :D Welcome to the forum
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Return to Introductions