It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:39 am

Free Newsletter

I'm new here!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm new here!!

Postby dragonfly » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:42 pm

Hello ALL!!

I have been looking everywhere for some weightloss forums, and I am happy to ahve found these. my search is over :) yay!!!

my name is Karin, I am a SAHM to 2 kids.
I have over 70 kilos to loose, so I am hoping to make 2006 MY year.... the year I get a new body!!!!
dragonfly

Postby BigM » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:32 am

Hello Karin, welcome to he weight loss forum. Wow 70 kg, that is a very large weight to lose, my best advice is to start slowly and gradually the weight will be shed, best of luck on your goal and you will alwyas find motivation as well as any help within these forums on a daily basis.

There is a food and exercise day by day listings which you can share if you wish, i find it helps in seeing the progress. Also, there is a ticker, like my signature, which you might like. If you click on 'Dolly's' signature it will bring you to the website and you can follow the steps to make one of your own. :)
BigM

Postby Dolly » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:32 am

Hi Karin, great to have you join the weight loss forum.
Like BigM said, if you wish to post a weight loss graph, just click on anyones ticker graph and follow the instruction, at the end you will see several codes listed, just copy and paste the bbcode to your post here on the forum.

I've been faced with so many christmas food challenges over tha past few days, but then I guess everyone has.
Dolly

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:48 am

Hi Karin,
Nice to meet you! And good luck with your weight loss journey! Like Dolly said, start of slow and set small goals that you can achieve and you can do anything!
Cheers,
Tegan
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby dragonfly » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:31 am

thanks for the welcome!!!
I have a ticker from fertility friend :)
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Postby Hayley » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:17 pm

Welcome Karin,

I've recently re-joined and am very happy to be back. In the few days in which I have been back on this forum, I have received overwhelming support and encouragement, which is fantastic - and it makes the weight loss challenge seem that little bit easier.

Best wishes for your weight loss goals. Remember, if you feel yourself slipping or tempted by some naughty food, just log on here and someone will respond very quickly, to offer you the support and motiviation you will need to turn it down.

How old are your children? I have a 2yr 4 month old son - he's (apart from my hubby), the light of my life and he is one of the important reasons I am so determined to lose 23kg. I want to be a 'yummy mummy' who can do things with her child without feeling tired, out of breath, fat, embarrassed etc etc etc.

See ya, Hayley - WA.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby dragonfly » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:22 pm

hi hayley. my kids are 3 1/2 and my boy is almost 2. will be 2 in 4 weeks. (but he's still my baby lol)
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:22 pm

Welcome to the forums Karin .This site is great for loads of support and information for those starting their Journey . Hope to see you around the boards
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Fairie » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:06 pm

Welcome Karin,

This is such a busy time with so many temptations, good on you for wanting to start your weightloss journey now.

All the best. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Return to Introductions