It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:53 am

Free Newsletter

I feel like poo

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I feel like poo

Postby seraph » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:59 am

So I decided that I really need help. I'm trying to do it alone and I just can't and I feel like nobody around me understands what an absolute struggle it is. I really hope this place helps. I'm at my wits end. I'm so sick of feeling like crap about the way I look and I can't seem to maintain a diet long enough to reach my goal. Help!
seraph

Postby KimE » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:55 am

Hello Seraph and welcome to the group.

To stick with anything takes a great deal of determination and focus and that is what you need here. It sure is a struggle, even now I have to control what I am doing as it would be so easy to eat whatever I like but I know it will catch up with me and I will be back where I started. Whatever you put in place try to make it something you can do for life. I have learned to enjoy the exercise I do and the food I eat, yes I still have treats but not everyday so now a choccy bar really is a treat rather than part of my staple diet. It’s difficult but worth it.

All the best on your weightloss journey.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:43 pm

Hi Seraph,
losing weight IS hard. Hopefully you can get the support and understanding you need to succeed from this forum!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby milkyway » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Hi Seraph - we are all in the same boat, whether it's five kilos or fifty you've got to lose. So you should feel right at home here :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby toofat » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:26 pm

I can totally related to you! :( :( :( it's frustrating to look at the mirror, to go to a shop and realise there is no size for me.. can' wear mini skirt.. can't wear strapless... :evil: :evil: :evil:
toofat

Postby seraph » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:32 pm

Thanks all of you. KimE, I was looking at your goals and weightloss you've achieved. I have a similar amount to lose. About 20 kilos. I don't know if anyone else ever feels like they're trapped in a cycle of dieting and over eating and guilt and elation. It's like daily life. I think I'm going to start a progress thingy. I think it also doesn't help that I live with my brother and work with men... all the time... engineers (no social skills) so they don't understand. I say 'i feel like poo coz I'm so fat' and they say 'so get thin'. Why are men so Stooopid?
seraph

Postby Chelle » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:25 pm

Welcome to the forum Seraph. Try & start with mini goal rather the whole weightloss goal that way you are motivate to lose the weight you can reward yourself every 5Kg loss you have. Deffinately this forum is very supportive so feel free to join in when ever you want to. Good luck with your weightloss journey. :D
Chelle

Return to Introductions