It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi.. Im new..

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi.. Im new..

Postby cherubs3 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:27 pm

Hi, Im new,
I have 3 children..(we all know post baby weight is hard to loose)!!
I gained quite alot of weight with each of my kids, each time, it has taken longer fo me to loose the weight but I always find that last ten kgs the hardest!! Which is my struggle..
If anyone has any advice.... go for it!!...Ive been to weight watchers, which helped me loose to my goal weight, though Im in the top borderlining overweight..and would love to get back to pre-baby shape!!
Thanks for listening..

Postby Dolly » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:46 pm

Hi Cherubs3, It's great having you here on the forum.
I also gained my weight the same way, after each of my 3 kids I had a little more weight to lose but always got to my goal so that I could fit into my bikini for summer.
I guess the only advice I can share is that you will get there slowly but surely if you cut out the fats, force yourself to exercise and drink more than you eat.

Postby Hayley » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:50 pm

Hi, nice to meet you - I'm Hayley.

You'll find it really beneficial being a member of this forum. The people here are all so supportive and are all experiencing similar things, which really does help.

I only have one child and I find it hard losing the weight I gained from having him (although I had him 2.5 years ago!). I weigh 88.5kg and am hoping to get down to 67 -68 kg. I put on 24 kilos when I had Connor!

I don't really have any good advice as yet, as I'm only just starting, myself but I know that many others will reply with helpful hints for you.

Just try to stay positive and don't get yourself down - you will be able to reach your goal weight, slow and steady wins the race!

Cheers, Hayley.

Postby cherubs3 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:57 pm

Hey Hayley..
I had my last baby 2 and a half years ago too..
I think with me it's the belly and sides I need to loose..
I guess I'll see how I go within the 12 weeks..
Chat soon.. :lol:

Postby marie » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:38 am

hello welcome to the site :) only joined 1st of jan but every one has been really helpful and welcoming am sure you will like it.

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:52 am

Hi Cherubs3,
Welcome on board! There are a whole range of things on this site that may help and exercise diaries, weight loss challenges, support and just being able to share your experiences with other sympathetic people. I hope to see you around!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Postby cherubs3 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:28 am

Thanks guys for all your welcoming support...I am really determined to loose the 10kgs.. Hope to chat again real soon!!
Cheers!! :)

Postby Fairie » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:42 am

Hi Cherubs3

A big welcome to you. :D

Postby carlton » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:22 am

Hi and welcome.

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:26 pm

Hey cherubs , Jump on in and join us all on our journey's Feel free to post anywhere and on just about anything. There is alot of ppl with heaps of tips and info to help u along your way
Cheers Jules

SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Postby Angel » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:22 pm

Welcome to the group, everyone here is really friendly, helpful and suppportive.

Feel free to join in, share some tips etc and most importantly, never be embarrassed to ask something - we are all in the same boat so ask away.

Return to Introductions