It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:39 am

Free Newsletter

New!!!!! and wondering if anyone has used FatBlaster Max?

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New!!!!! and wondering if anyone has used FatBlaster Max?

Postby Will68 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:57 pm

:?: Hi everyone I am new to this forum and like so many have struggled with weight issues all my life.

In the last 6 months I have manged to lose weight but I am finding it hard to keep the weight off. So I was wondering if anyone had used the Fatblaster (MAX) tablets and what they thought of it.

Any feedback would be appreciated and any help with what others are doing to lose and maintain their ideal weight would be immensley appreciated.

thanks
Will68

Postby lng86 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:06 pm

Hi,

I'm just exercising and eating healthier choices!

Best of luck with your weightloss journey and welcome to the forum!

-Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby KimE » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:04 am

Hello Will and welcome aboard.

I have not tried these tablets you spoke of. However, I have successfully maintained my goal (under 60kgs) for 10 months. I have done this by sticking with what I did to lose weight. Eat well and exercise. I have to eat a little more obviously so I don't continue to lose weight but that's pretty much it.

Well done on your weightloss to date and all the best on your journey. It doesn't end you see. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Thanks for replies

Postby Will68 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:07 pm

Thanks Lauren and Kim :)

Yes it is a lifetime journey. I actually used fatblaster tablets over the weekend and became very ill :roll: I experienced the jitters badly and this was obviously from the high caffeine content.
So I have decided to give them a miss and just go healthy eating and I did 30 minutes of exercise today.

I just want to lose the winter flab I have gained, it seems to be sitting around my tummy :cry: and it is hard to shift as you get older and have kids.

:)
Will68

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:26 pm

Hi Will and welcome! Sorry the tablets did not work out for you - different things work for different people so I'm sure you will find a weight loss regime for you! I'm on the eat better and exercise more bandwagon myself!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Introductions