It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:58 am

Free Newsletter

Newbie looking for a diet buddy START TODAY: Sep 16th

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby JODI C » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:46 pm

hi there i am sort of new to the forum but have not been on here for a while due to work and busy exercising. i know the old ways are hard to break but trust me once the ball is rolling and you see the first couple of kilo's come off it gets easier. ive lost 5 kilo's in just 3 week and am so motivated and the more i lose the more i want. GOOD LUCK!!!
I will succeed!! I really can do it!!

Postby Foreverdieting » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:15 am

Wow Jodie,

How did u do tht!!?? I am stuck at my last 5 and am so close to giving up :( .... what was ur secret?

Postby JODI C » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:22 pm

My secret is to just stay motivated but I guess it might be harder for you as it is your last 5 where as I have lost my first 5 and that is the easy part. I do a lot of different exercising I do a bit of weight training with a trainer to tone my body and I also do swimming and have just started to do a run/walk 3 times a week for only 20 mins. My trainer tells me that the run/walk will do me the world of good and it is the most effective way to lose the weight personally I hate running but I just do what I can and try to run one telegraph pole and walk the next and so on. Like I said not a fan of running but then I see it as what is 20 mins out of my day and once it's done I feel a million bucks!!
I will succeed!! I really can do it!!

Postby Dona » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:53 pm

Hi Panda Bear, My name is Donna and I would love to be your weight loss buddy. Im starting the celebrity slim diet tomorrow. My goal is to be 70kg by next xmas, am currently at 105 which disgusts me.

If you have any tips for me, let me know and vice versa

Good Luck
x :P

Return to Introductions