It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello....

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello....

Postby frumpy07 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:05 am

Hi everyone, my name is Rebekah and Im 22 years old
Ive always loved who I am and have always been comfortable with who I am (except a little cautious at the beach...)
But it wasnt until the other night when I went on a date that I realised I have to change my size. Now dont get me wrong Im not doing it for a guy I am doing it for me but he has got the ball rolling and is a big part of my motivation, one kg at a time!
frumpy07

Postby Dolly » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:10 am

Hi Rebekah, congratulations, on making the choice to come here and lose your excess weight.
We have a daily food diary and an exercise diary that may help if you wish to use them.
hugs
Dolly

thanks...

Postby frumpy07 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:14 am

thanks for that but could you help me...
i am having heaps of trouble navigating my way around this website! there is just so much on here! ive seen something about the 12 week challenge- how do i go about getting on that?
thanks...
rebekah*
frumpy07

Postby losebabyfat_2005 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:19 am

you just post your starting weight, then each week you post your weight on the thread under 12 week challenge (or create your own).

I hope that's right cos I'm not actually doing the challenge.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgD7vDi/]
[/url]
losebabyfat_2005

Postby Fairie » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:46 am

Hi Rebekah,

Welcome to the forum, just join in and good luck with your weightloss journey. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:06 am

Hi Rebekah,

Firstly, welcome to the forum and good on you for making such a brave decision! If you are new to the internet and forums, it can be a bit daunting, If you are familiar with internet forums, this one is very similar to others.

If you click on the forum topic 12 week challenge (or whatever it's called exactly), then click "post reply" you will be able to post your start weight and what weight you would like to be by March (or you could extend it to 12 weeks from now should you so wish).

The same goes for the other topics! Any questions, don't be afraid to ask, and don't worry about making mistakes. If you post something where you didn't mean to or anything like that you can edit or delete it yourself by clicking either the edit button or the little 'x' next to your post, or you can get one of the moderators to fix it.

Cheers,
Tegan
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Welcome!!

Postby dallee » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:03 am

Hi! You've joined the right group! Good luck, good health and most of all, have fun doing it!

Dallee. :lol:

... Slowly but surely ...
dallee

Postby Dolly » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:22 am

Hi Rebekah,
at the top of every page (and also the bottom) you will see the words written in small blue writing 'Weightloss Forum Forum Index'
click on it.
You will now be at our main weightloss forum page.
On the left of the screen you will see the words weightloss and just underneith that you will see
12 Week Weightloss Challenge.
Click on Week 3 and put in your weights for what you think you might have been for week 1 & 2 & 3 or just simply put in week 3's weight.
Dolly

Postby carleyjt » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:43 am

Hi Rebekah,

I am 24 and just found this site but like you i am slowly working things out. I just posted on the 12 week challenge to lose 10kgs so will hopefully see you around :D
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
carleyjt

Return to Introductions