It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:48 am

Free Newsletter

Hi

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi

Postby Cheeky » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:32 am

Just asking if I click on "Quote" does that send back a reply to the person who has sent me a message.
Although I am not new to forums it's just that I haven't come across one in this format.

Thanks for your reply.
Carlyn
Cheeky

Re: Hi

Postby electrongirl » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:57 am

Cheeky wrote:Just asking if I click on "Quote" does that send back a reply to the person who has sent me a message.
Although I am not new to forums it's just that I haven't come across one in this format.

Thanks for your reply.
Carlyn

clicking on quote does this ^. It puts the post your quoting into a box so you can specifically address that particular post.

If you want to send a message to someone privately, click on the PM button at the bottom of their post.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Re: Hi

Postby Cheeky » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:08 pm

electrongirl wrote:
Cheeky wrote:Just asking if I click on "Quote" does that send back a reply to the person who has sent me a message.

Thanks for your reply.
Carlyn

clicking on quote does this ^. It puts the post your quoting into a box so you can specifically address that particular post.

If you want to send a message to someone privately, click on the PM button at the bottom of their post.

Thank you for that.

Cheeky
Cheeky

Postby electrongirl » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:38 pm

no probs!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Return to Introductions