It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Free Newsletter

It's easy to talk yourself into it, then talk yourself out..

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Sussy » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:52 am

Hey thanks Milky, yeah tell me about it 12 years is along time between drinks, I had number one when i was 22 and now am remarried and hubby has no children,well he does now hehe, but that's it for me....it was tough doing all the newborn stuff again, bubby is 11 weeks now and we're getting into the swing of things.
Anyway, i'm up to day four and still feeling positive, refuse to weigh myself until i've done 2 weeks....hope i'm not disappointed :cry: Thanks for your support... :D
Sussy

Postby Foreverdieting » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:09 pm

Aaaah .... weekend!! Susssy, I admire u sooo much, eating right at home is so hard, so much easier when u are out working! Knowing that you are doing the right thing everyday, even under the stress of having a newborn is what is getting me thru this weekend .... my hero! :)
Goli
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wR90Qrh/]
[/url]
Foreverdieting

Postby Sussy » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:48 am

Hey FD, haha Hero status...woohoo. Yeah it's actually probably the boredom and ease of having free access to junk, but i'm still doing ok and haven't caved yet....must admit though that's largely due to the support on here and other people's successes such as your own especially, it gives me the motivation i need. Also if i do cave i'm right back to where i started and that did'nt make me feel good so i'm staying focused!!!! Yay!
Did you hide the scales away.....even daily weighing does your head in, well it does mine in. Scales are evil except when they say what you want them too...heheh Enjoy the rest of your weekend FD. Seeya.8)
Sussy

Previous

Return to Introductions