It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Free Newsletter

Well you all know why I'm here

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Well you all know why I'm here

Postby Mags » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:44 pm

I moved here about 6 months ago, I used to live in the NT and walked a lot as that was a big part of my social life. I moved here, stopped walking, got stressed and packed on about 16kg. Time to get rid of it and I'm not so good at doing it on my own apparently.

Interests? Dogs... horses... rabbits...cats. My boy is kelpie/cattle dog and the love of my life, I walk about 45 minutes daily with him but my eating pattern is way out of whack. I'm vegetarian trying to go vegan but struggling with the chocolate thing.
Ahh the chocolate thing... its horrendous and way out of line.

So here we go. We don't even have a scale here so I way myself at the vets which is pretty often with 4 dogs and a cat. Lats I check I was 68kg, 5"3.
Mags

Postby KimE » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:30 pm

Hello Mags and welcome aboard.

All the best on your journey. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:44 pm

Hi Mags and welcome to the forum! 45min of walking is a great start point, so I'm sure if you get a good plan, you can get to your goal!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Re: Well you all know why I'm here

Postby help6363 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:58 pm

Mags wrote:I moved here about 6 months ago, I used to live in the NT and walked a lot as that was a big part of my social life. I moved here, stopped walking, got stressed and packed on about 16kg. Time to get rid of it and I'm not so good at doing it on my own apparently.

Interests? Dogs... horses... rabbits...cats. My boy is kelpie/cattle dog and the love of my life, I walk about 45 minutes daily with him but my eating pattern is way out of whack. I'm vegetarian trying to go vegan but struggling with the chocolate thing.
Ahh the chocolate thing... its horrendous and way out of line.

So here we go. We don't even have a scale here so I way myself at the vets which is pretty often with 4 dogs and a cat. Lats I check I was 68kg, 5"3.

Hello and welcome!

Struggling with chocolate? ME TOO hehehehe.

I look forward to reading your success story in the future. :D
help6363

Postby Mags » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:09 pm

lol I'll bet. Friday's takeaway night and I'm not gonna bother giving that up. Motivation each week to be healthy so I can eat crap on Friday's.

But I decided I'd hang on till tonight to eat any junk and actually just because I joined here I have a lot more motivation.
thankyou its working!
Mags

Return to Introductions