It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:09 am

Free Newsletter

G,DAY I,M NEW THOUGHT I,D SAY HI

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby GOING,GOING,GONE » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:15 am

:) Thanks Kate, as far as melting the fat off with the hot weather if only it was that easy I,d sit in front of the heater with it going full blast :lol: Thanks for the welcome Kim nice to meet you..Juls
GOING,GOING,GONE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:42 am

LOL im sure your house could be a sauna in summer time without the air con on hey! lol. do you live on a big property?
kate_turner2000

Postby GOING,GOING,GONE » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:24 pm

Hey Kate how you doin. It isn,t to bad inside in the summer our house is concrete inside and out and the walls are about 8ins thick so in the summer it is OK but it is like an ice box in the winter. No I don,t live on a property it is a nice little 2 bedroom cottage with a sunroom in front and back and a fair sized verandah. With the drought the way it is I,m glad I don,t live on a property the farmers are doing it real hard. :)
GOING,GOING,GONE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:44 pm

im well how are u going?!

yes you are right the farmers are doing it tough :( feels like we have been in drought forever.
kate_turner2000

Postby GOING,GOING,GONE » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:56 pm

Yeah your not wrong my DH and I went for a drive the other day and just a couple of months ago when we got quite a bit of rain everything was so green and the water holes were half way full again now it is all starting to turn brown again and the water is starting to evapourate, mother nature can be fickle sometimes.
GOING,GOING,GONE

Postby Sas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:04 pm

Welcome to the site! I look forward to hearing about your weight loss progress :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby GOING,GOING,GONE » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:44 pm

:) Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome Sas, I have had a good day so far, got results back from the Docs I have bursitis, tennis elbow and arthritis, I have to have on going injections for the bursitis hopefully it will get it under control if not I,m looking at an op to remove the bursa sack in my hip other than that I feel great. I started off my day with a 1kg loss not much but I,ll take it LOL, brekki was a slice of raisin toast and yoghurt and a cup of green tea lunch salad on multigrain bread and an apple and a glass of water dinner I,m having pepper steak with lots of veggies and a WW cherry tart. Hope you are all doing well catch you later TAKE CARE..JULS
GOING,GOING,GONE

Postby Sas » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:48 pm

Sounds like you have a nice healthey day planned out :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby GOING,GOING,GONE » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:10 pm

:) Yeah Sas hope it stays that way I live with a diet sabator My DH he loves me and likes me to have the things I enjoy which are chips not good when trying to cut the fat but he means well so I can,t be to angry with him I just tell him thank you for thinking of me now go and eat them yourself. I know I can have a few but I don,t have the will power to stop at just some I want them all LOL. :roll:
GOING,GOING,GONE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:27 pm

hey juls

well done on the loss thats fantastic. any loss brings you closer to your goal :) thats great news. your food sounds so yummy too! i hope you enjoy the rest of your day and your weekend, and i hope that you arent in too much pain!
kate_turner2000

Postby GOING,GOING,GONE » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:05 pm

:) Hey Kate how you doin, thanks for the well done, since the injection I,m still in a bit of pain but at least I can move around without gritting my teeth :lol: You have a fantastic weekend take care talk to you later bye..JULS
GOING,GOING,GONE

Postby GOING,GOING,GONE » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:00 pm

:D Hi all just thought I would check in not doin to bad hope you are all well and staying focused and on track, I went to the movies on Monday with DH and ate to much popcorn but didn,t beat myself up about it just got back on track next day. Take care.. JULS
GOING,GOING,GONE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:27 pm

hey juls i am well hope you are doing ok too? what did you see that the movies? i saw hairspray 2 weeks ago and i ate a choc top there at the movies. why is it that its always eaten whilst watching the previews and then you are left with nothing for the actual movie? LOL hope you had a nice time
kate_turner2000

Postby GOING,GOING,GONE » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Hi Kate, I saw Jodie Foster The Brave One, I did enjoy it, I know what you mean, DH had a choc top and that is why I got left with eating to much popcorn, I haven,t seen the remake of Hairspray yet hope it is an improvement on the original I hired it a couple of weeks ago not something I would rush out and add to my collection. Take care...
GOING,GOING,GONE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:39 pm

i have never seen the original and im glad of that LOL. i liked this one because my mum was a teenager in the 60's even though she reminds me that what it was like in the U.S in the 60's was a lot different to what it was like in Australia.

i didnt even know jodie foster had a new movie out! the last movie of hers i saw was that plane one and it was pretty twisted!
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions