It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:55 am

Free Newsletter

Vicki's pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Vicki's pledge

Postby jetsgirl » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:50 am

I have decided that the body that I have does not suit me. inside I am not an obese person. I am sick and tired of being the fattest person every where I go. I want to participate in life and not watch it any more. I really want to start exercising but I am so tired and stiff all the time I dont think my body can handle it. But I will start today. I will clean my bathroom out totally. I have been to tired to really clean my house. It is tidy but just dont look to carefully. I will also walk for 10 minutes. I will not binge today.
Vicki
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6iSISi/]
[/url]
first goal
jetsgirl

Postby Dolly » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:15 am

Hi Vicki,
What a great change you're making today, choosing the pathway to accomplishing things and enjoying life.
You are right, too many of us plan to do things tomorrow, next week, next month or even next year but time moves swiftly and if we don't start doing what we want to do today, we'll only end up with regrets.
Dolly

Postby frumpy07 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:24 am

Hi Vicki,
Congrats on your pledge and I really hope you succeed in it today!
My advice would be to try and stretch a little before moving so you do feel a bit looser. And you can always try the "clothesline diet" where you walk around the backyard/clothesline for your 10mins so if you struggle a little, no one but the birds can see it.

Good luck
Rebekah
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK YOUR BONES, BUT CAKE WON'T HEAL WHAT HURTS YOU.
frumpy07

Postby natalie » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:01 am

Hello Vicki

Good on you for making a start.I think you have done well to identify reasons why you want to loose the weight and I think you can do it.

Just ask yourself this question.How is being overweight working for you?

In 12 months time you are not going to weigh the same as you do now.It will be either more or less but not the same.Which path do you choose.

Its amazing what 12 months can do.!2 months can change your life and you can do this too.I lost 35 kilos last year and I intend on reaching goal this year.

Good luck with it all vicki.I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Natalie. :D
natalie

Postby jetsgirl » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:36 am

:lol:
well I just read through the my post from sunday. I didnt go for my 10 minute walk.....I did a 45 minute belly dancing class instead. I am so proud of myself. I am sore and exilerated today. I didnt binge and I cleaned out my bathroom.
goal for today.....
go for a 10 minute walk and dont binge eat. I will clean my daughters room. that should keep me going for a few days. :lol:
I really like putting this post up.This way I have to answer to the many people who read it if I become complacent I have to admit it to all. I will turn my life around. You are all so right and thank you for the encouragement. I don't want to be like this next year. I have allready been like this for so many years. I DO want to try something different.
Vicki
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6iSISi/]
[/url]
first goal
jetsgirl

Postby natalie » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:56 am

Thats the spirit! You better believe you can do this girl! you can do anything you put your mind to and if you ever need support you will always find it here.

Believe in your ability to change your life and health for the better.You can do this.

Natalie :)
natalie

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge