It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:58 am

Free Newsletter

4 day challenge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Postby shelbel » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:32 pm

Hey Sarah maybe you should put a lock on the fridge and hide the key in a time lock safe! :D Late night snacking is a hard one to beat cos yoou tired and dont really care/know what your doing!

You can beat it Sarah!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:07 pm

Hey girl, whoopsies!! Bad news on the slip up, but at least you're back on track now :)

Good job on going for that walk in the heat :D I went for a walk at lunch today too, 37 degrees outside - hot, windy, sticky and DISGUSTING!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby SarahC » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:32 am

Yeah it was hot!! I had to laugh at myself, walking past my psychologists office on my way between home and my work lunch meeting.... I hope she was not looking out the window!!! :lol:

Further bad news :( I buggered up yesterday completely. My only excuse is that I stayed home from work (couldn't face it yesterday, the work experience student thing is really getting me down!)... pretty poor excuse but anyway...

At least I kept one part of the pledge. I weighed myself this morning. So disappointed!!!! 52kg STILL, no change whatsoever. I know I've eaten a bit more than what I should have, but I excercised like a maniac, so I was kind of hopefull :cry:

Grrr :evil:

Thanks everyone for your support on this pledge!!!! :D
SarahC

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:26 pm

Oh no :( :( Bad news at the bugger-up :( :( I find it really hard when I'm sitting at home doing nothing (or when I'm in a bad/depressed mood) too, it's my 'risky' time, I go NUTS trying not to eat.

What's going on with the work experience thing!? How long are they there for, it's been ages!!!

Yay for keeping the weighing pledge :D At least the scales aren't going up, girl, that's a good thing :D

Hang in there! :)
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby SarahC » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:59 pm

Thanks! Yep the work experience thing is going on for ages! This is the current girl's last week, THEN another two are coming for one month each... so, another TWO MONTHS :( :( (Don't know if I'll last that long!!)

Anyway, I'm starting myself up another 4 day challenge, ending Saturday morning...

1. No weighing till Sat morning (bloody 52.8kg this morning, I've had it with the stupid scales :evil: )

2. All my tempting foods are stashed on the top shelf of my pantry. To get to them, I have to get a chair and stand on it to reach the food. The second half of this pledge is to NOT GET THE CHAIR! There's nothing I need up there, until Saturday (if I go shopping Friday night, I'll throw the foods up there that need to go up there, I will not stand on the chair lol)

Wish me luck (again :roll: )
SarahC

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:30 pm

OMG, two months!! That's terrible! What do they DO when they're there, apart from drive you mad?!?!

Your pledges sound great girl, you can do it!! :D :D
GOOD LUCK :D

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby SarahC » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:00 am

Thanks! Well, when the students are with me they are not doing much at all!! They are as bored if not more bored than I am (my fault). Luckily they do go out at some stages though, thank god!

So far I have not broken my pledge (see the difference making an easier pledge :wink: ) But, I had a bit of a stuff up in that I ate one of my bran pancakes a couple of nights ago, that was planned for this morning's breakfast. So, last night I had to make some more, and had to get up on the chair to get down the protein powder (yes, that's one of my tempting foods.... I eat it straight off the spoon!! :oops: ). BUT I didn't eat any of it, nor did I eat anything else that's up there. Just got it down, used it for my cooking, and put it straight back.. phew :P
SarahC

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 pm

Sounds pretty pointless then :( Just have to make the most of the times they do go out. That sounds like poo :( :(

Good job on not breaking the pledge, even if it is easier :wink: :wink: But hey, that might be what gets you there! Try the easier pledge first, then move onto the harder stuff. Baby steps!

Fantastic news to hear you didn't eat any of the protein powder :D You must have a pretty damned good one cos my protein powder tastes like poo when it's not mixed :P
zeedeveelgirl

Postby FatGarfield » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:59 am

I like the 'don't get the chair' idea. It is a very smart idea. Hang in there. You are doing great.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfl9pOG/]
[/url]

Cheers... FatGarfield
FatGarfield

Postby SarahC » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:39 am

Thanks Em and FatGarfield! Pleased to report one success... I managed to stay off the scales! I will weigh in tomorrow, unless I manage to make a pig of myself during the night, in which case I may decide against it!

I have managed to avoid my "top shelf" stuff. But may have overdone it with the other stuff that I can reach. Four protein bars, some melted and re-frozen icecream (my freezer broke down last week lol), and I'm not sure how much cereal.... dammit! One more day to make up for it, and we'll check the "result" tomorrow morning. I will seriously crack it if there's no change!! Wish me luck :)

Hey Em, which protein powder do you have?? I need one that tastes like poo too so I can't eat it :P
SarahC

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:26 pm

Woohoo, well done for staying off the scales, Sarah :D Fantastic news!!! And for staying away from the dreaded, evil top shelf :twisted: :twisted: Ouch, maybe the protein bars and cereal need to go on the top shelf too :lol: :lol: but unfortunately the icecream can't! Mmm icecream... dangit now I want icecream!! I have some low fat chocolate pistachio gelato in the freezer.. Hmm.. I think I may deserve some for dessert tonight seeing as my mouth is so sore :twisted: :lol:

My protein powder is Nutralife Bodyshape Women's Toning Formula :) Which one do you have??

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby SarahC » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:06 am

Oooh thanks, I'll look that one up when I do my next lot of shopping! I've got the Ladybird Tone at the moment, which is relatively gross, but obviously not gross enough. My fave is the Musashi 92, it is delicious... too delicious :(
SarahC

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:14 pm

No probs :D It's funny what we can develop a taste for.. I don't have protein powder too often so I've only tasted the one I have. I like my food far too much so I'd rather eat like yoghurt for protein :D
zeedeveelgirl

Previous

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge