It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Moeharley's Pledge 1 - keep moving

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Moeharley's Pledge 1 - keep moving

Postby moeharley » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:43 pm

I have 3 month challenge going on at the moment, started 1 Dec and ending 28 Feb. Thx to all who joined.

I thought it might be a good idea to have short mini goals to work towards and perhaps doing the daily pledge might keep me on track.

My goal is to do at least a 30 minute workout (cardio) every day and extend to one hour by end of week, drink 2 litres of water each day, have 2 fruits, 3 healthy meals and 15 mins per day for myself, sitting on the balcony doing nothing (I love doing this - feel rejuvented each time). Unfortunately I have no outlet and I feel drained by the time I go to bed with people and people demands all day. So I will officially start tomorrow - wed 5 Dec but my progress for today was:

Its been raining like no body's business here so haven't been able to go out for a walk. So for tonight I used the hand weights 2 x 4.5kg and did some arm exercises. It was for 15 mins only but I did get a good workout, perspiration is good and heart rate was up. Very little water intake.

Tomorrow:
Weather permitting, 45 mins brisk walk and stretching in the morning. Then in the afternoon an hours walk or weights, stretching, 50 star jumps, 100 sit ups, 35 pushups, thigh exercises.

Stay tuned for progress report!

Regards
Moeharley :evil:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXnOvYQ/]
[/url]
moeharley

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:09 pm

That's a great goal, I have every faith you can do it :D Good luck and let us know how you go!

Em
zeedeveelgirl

Progress

Postby moeharley » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:29 pm

Well this week has been up and down for me.

On wednesday, I forgot I had an appointment but managed to squeeze about a 20minute walk. Had 2 healthy meals only. Had one fruit only fruits for snack. Not enough water.

Thursday, no walking at all but did weights for 20 minutes - did get my cardio working so was well worth it, I could have gone for longer. 2 healthy meals. Missed out on fruit. Not enough water.

Friday, a good day. 3 healthy meals, 10km walk, couldn't have my fruits as I was not hungry at all. Not enough water.

Saturday, busy with shopping, 3 meals (small portions) not 100% healthy but not too bad either. No fruits, not enough water.

This week has not been consistent as I needed to get into a habit which didnt' work out. However, everyday I know I have to do something so even a 10 minute stretching I put in although don't count it towards my exercise regime.

Next week, I hope to stick to my original plan and get it better each day. I have to also improve on my eating otherwise the exercise is going to waste.

Regards - moeharley
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXnOvYQ/]
[/url]
moeharley

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge