It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Free Newsletter

thursday detox!

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

thursday detox!

Postby Rachie » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:05 pm

Tomorrow i am detoxing!!!! The cortisone tablets im taking are making weight loss very difficult... i have been so damn good all week and barley lost anything. SO tomorrow i am eating fruit salad for breakfast i will pack an apple, banana, some more fresh fruit salad and a small turkish bread roll with salad for lunch and snacks( i cant teach with my stomach growling!!!) and ill be eating only steamed vegies for dinner and that will be after my 5k run....
if i write tommorw and say i failed my pledge please feel free to grow at me!!!!
wish me luck.

ps something dodgy is doing on with my ticker. only the website details appear in my profile and if i click on the link my ticker does appear but just doesnt show when i post. Any thoughts ?????
Rachie

detox

Postby mimosa8 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:34 pm

what about you protein??

body breaks yours down to get what it needs if you dont get it in your diet.

Plus it also helps by keeping you full.

good luck with the detox otherwise.

what about almonds if you dont want to eat meat?
mimosa8

detox

Postby Rachie » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:44 pm

sorry its taken so long to reply!!!!! i did include nuts for protein. I saw a natropath about my excema and she gave me a detox diet to follow to help clear up my skin. The bonus was that i lost 3 kg in one wk!!! this time round i lost 1kg in 2 days but....had a family bbq on the weekend and am still struggling to get back to it!!!! There is always tomorrow!!!
Rachie

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge