It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Free Newsletter

Spaghetti or noodle max once a week, plus before midday only

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Spaghetti or noodle max once a week, plus before midday only

Postby FatGarfield » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:24 am

Season greetings to you all...

Usually when I am hungry at night, I get restless and start kicking my boyfriend in bed when we are watching TV, then he will joke around and insist that I have something to eat so he does not need to be bruised by my kicking (he also feels sorry for me etc... these are nice thoughts but then I cannot lose weight and I am happy but I am fat).

Now my recent challenges.

1) My boyfriend is talking about making spaghetti for me. I lose control when I smell spaghetti. When I say I will have spaghetti when I have lost the weight, it will be instant laugh from him and myself, as it is just so impossible that it sounds like a joke.

2) My best friend (girlfriend) is talking about noodle shops all the time. Again another temptation for me.

I know it is impossible to say no to these 2 challenges. To go half way, from now on, I will keep count and have spaghetti or noodle max once a weeks and if I do give in, have that before midday, instead of during dinner time.

Let me remind myself to be strong. I am at my fattest I have ever been...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfl9pOG/]
[/url]

Cheers... FatGarfield
FatGarfield

Postby SarahC » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:54 am

Good luck FatGarfield! Great to see you back here :D I'm the same with spaghetti, hence I never eat it! Good idea eating it before midday though :wink:
SarahC

Reply to Sarah

Postby FatGarfield » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:55 pm

Thank you Sarah... Hopefully I can make some progress and lose some weight. You have been a champion!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfl9pOG/]
[/url]

Cheers... FatGarfield
FatGarfield

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge