It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:09 am

Free Newsletter

Pam's Pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Dolly » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:08 am

Hi Pam,
The mornings are cold in Perth too (although our day times are pretty warm)
I'm still only half way through the Harry Potters Goblet of Fire.
My son Mike bought Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Saturday at 10am he'd compleated reading it that night. I can never sit still long enough to read as much as he does.

The good part about reading is, when you lose yourself in the story quite often you forget to focus on food.
I hope you and Andy have a wonderful day off.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:11 am

I love to read, allsorts of book not basic romance but a good thriller ot just a book with a good story
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Serena » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:51 pm

Harry Potter was pretty good. Bit of a shock ending. Can't wait for the next one, it's going to be big!
Serena

Postby Dolly » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:39 pm

Gee I'm seeing another pattern here, I wonder if all Harry Potter readers are overweight? maybe we can sue the author, teehee!

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:05 pm

Sorry to blow your theory Dolly, but one of my best friends, like your son, finished Harry Potter Saturday night and she's very thin. She and I are the same height actually and she's pretty much smack bang in the middle of our ideal weight range so I can see exactly how far I have to go. Makes me wonder how realistic those ideal weight ranges are. I'm not saying she's too thin but she's very lanky and her Dad's practically a bean pole and just by looking at her you see that's a healthy weight for her. But that doesn't mean it's a healthy weight for me, does it? I have pretty big hips. I'm not sure my bones will allow me to be that small.
Serena

Postby lavender » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:13 am

Way to go Pam. Thats interesting that you slept so well on your "good" food day. I find I eat at night to get sedated enough to sleep.

Enjoy "Harry Potter". I'm currently reading "Such is life" by Tom Collins again.

Did you get through your family night in style?
I'm off to a get together with friends and family this weekend and for once I'm going to forget about being overweight and just enjoy it.

Put a rinse in my hair and doing my nails hoping this gets me thru.

How did you go with your food plan today?
Lanie
lavender

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:35 am

Not bad at all we went to a movie premier of Monster In Law it was very funny, there was nibbles before hand, and I did have some, but had no tea when I got home, and I had also eaten well during the day but I keep forgetting the water
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Previous

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge