Yay for you - well done on the yoghurt and strawberries
I used to NEVER eat breafast, like for YEARS (probably why my metabolism is so slow now
) but now that i'm used to it, I LOVE breakfast!
Here are some b/f menu suggestions that I found good to eat - coming from a person who used to never ever feel like b/f.
* Yogurt and fruit - I prefer berries of anykind, I also add a heaped teaspoon of LSA (linseed, soy, almonds) which is really good for you and sometimes some nuts as well.
* Special K and dried berry cereal - I use skim milk
* A piece of 100% rye bread toast (good for you unlike white bread, filling and full of fibre) with a small teaspoon of low fat peanut butter on it - works out not too bad in the calorie department and a piece of fruit with it
* A banana and a few raw almonds or cashews with every bite - chew em up together - yummy
* A breakfast bar, shake or these new yummy sanatarium things. They come in single packets in a big bag (like chips) but look like rice crackers and come in pancake flavour - yum! They're called "curios breakfast snack" and they come in a big blue bag.
Because I only ever used to have coffee, I started out with a banana and a coffee, then built up to eating more and cutting back from 3, to 1 coffee.
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.
Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!