It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Free Newsletter

My Pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My Pledge

Postby Cac33 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:21 am

Hey Suse please tell me you are going to enjoy an easter egg on the weekend for a treat? It is easter afterall & I don't want to be eating my easter egg thinking poor Suse is eating carrots :shock:
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Sussy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 am

Day 51

1400 cals - just found out we are going out for tea on Friday night....i hate that, now i'm worried and it throws me all out of whack...
Cass, fear not, i will be having my fair of chocolate on Sunday, i wouldn't have it any other way!!!

100 squats
100 sit ups
2 walks 45 min & 20min
1/2 hr low impact aerobics.
Seemed to running around like a blue arse fly yesterday, so hopefully that counts for something as well.

Easter's almost here..GULP, i KNOW i will be bad....I LOOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE...pray for me...hehe :)

C'MOOOOOON
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:41 am

Day 52

Cals - not sure, maybe 1500 but probably more, i had breakfast (cereal with milk, bit of banana and diet yogurt) sandwich at lunch then dinner which was a big serve of risotto, a few chips and a bite of garlic bread - even if i'm within my cals i'm WAY over on my fat intake. I didn't have any snacks yesterday, am hoping i haven't stuffed up my weigh in tomorrow....and i was saving tomorrow as a "rest" day coz of Easter and all the choc....we'll see :(

100 squats
100 situps
2 walks 45min & 25min
1/2 hr low impact aerobics

I was feeling good yesterday, but now after dinner last night i'm worried....might do a bit more exercise today to try and make up for it.

KEEP GOING!!!!
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:45 am

Day 53

1400 cals.

Weighed in this morning only lost a pissy 300grams...that sux, i WAY prefer the kilo losses. Oh well now i'm 72.7kg, that's 300g less than last week....

100 squats
100 sit ups
2 walks - 50 min & 35min

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! I think we're allowed to enjoy some Easter goodies today, i know i will be....(but don't stuff up the hard work!)

I CAN DO THIS!!!
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:21 am

Day 54

well i knew i was going to be baaaad, i just didn't know how bad :oops:

i did some exercise but not all, which is really NOT GOOD considering the amount of s#@* I ate. (It was yum though....& all those eggs (sigh) :roll: )

100 squats
100 sit ups
1 x 50min walk

GOTTA DO THIS!!!
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:26 am

Day 55

well, Easter Sunday was my feast day, coz i knew i'd be unable to resist the chocolate, but Monday also became a feast day which I REALLY didn't want :oops: :evil: , so now i have to start again and i'm a day behind and that [email protected] me. I also have to catch up on my exercises i missed, so half the food and double the exercise.....grrrr

100 squats
100 sit ups
1 x 45 min walk

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID (when will you learn?) :cry:

Don't wreck it now, you're so close!

DO IT!!!
Sussy

Postby big_love » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:15 am

Hey Suse....You just keep powering on!!! Look at you!!! Have you missed me..... :wink: :mrgreen: Glad to hear you enjoyed Easter, I DID!!! OMG....damn chocolate and its yummyness!!! Ill talk to you soon hunni!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Cac33 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:29 am

Hey Suse just checking in on you as I haven't seen you online for the past few days. Hope all is well xox
Cass

Cac33

Postby matchbox » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:41 pm

just cheking in suse, hope everything is going well :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Sussy » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Day 62

Well i haven;t been around coz i stuffed up last week MAJORLY all bloody week!! And my punishment to myself was i wasn't allowed on the Forum tocatch up with everyone. I finally managed to get back on track on Saturday, but I fear i have undone alot of my good work. :( Too scared to weigh myself, so might do it this Sunday but possibly the next so the results won't seem AS bad. :oops:

Easter's always a hard time for me, i just ADORE chocolate and it's always the same every year.

Anyway now i'm starting again, and since Saturday have eaten within my cals - around 1500 - and I've done all my exercise if not more to make up for my slackness. I also stayed away from the shops so i wouldn't be tempted by half price easter eggs, which usually always manages to grab me.

So here we go again....

100 squats
100 sit ups
2 walks x 45mins each

Have a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks, so hope i can do okay till then and look nice for my husband and the occasion as we rarely go out anymore with bubby so little.

KEEP GOING......
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:46 pm

Oh Suse I was starting to worry you had fallen off the face of the earth! Don't worry about falling off the wagon, your back on now & we will keep you in line :D

Good to have you back BTW
Cass

Cac33

Postby Sussy » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:41 am

Day 63

Going okay, but i am struggling, wish this was easier, and i wish i could eat like my daughter. I tend to work along the lines of 'if i eat bad stuff it is ALL bad' and if i eat good stuff it's all good- no mix. But Holly -she eats whatever and mixes up the good with bad and so eats "Everything in moderation" (hate that quote...hehe :) ) and she's a skinny mini. Anyway, guess that's something i have to work on big time.

100 squats
100 sit ups
2 walks - 50min & 35min

GETTING THERE.....(if not very slowly with a lot of set backs along the way. :( )
Sussy

Postby big_love » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:36 pm

Hey Suse...

Chin up, bum down girl!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! I know you can!! Easter was frickin horrible this year, lets all just forget the holiday existed and move on!!! 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You HAVE NOT undone all your hard work, you ARE back on the wagon and you WILL get to goal.

Come on...your my hero...

You can do it

Love ya :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Cac33 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:46 pm

big_love wrote:Hey Suse...

Chin up, bum down girl!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! I know you can!! Easter was frickin horrible this year, lets all just forget the holiday existed and move on!!! 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You HAVE NOT undone all your hard work, you ARE back on the wagon and you WILL get to goal.

Come on...your my hero...

You can do it

Love ya :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Suse I don't think you have a choice in the manner! Listen to Tam or she'll be back on Friday to whip you back into place.

Nah you have picked up your game already, you just got to keep at it & stop beating yourself up about Easter & don't worry about how fast or slowly you're going on the journey. Main thing is you're on the journey.
Cass

Cac33

Postby Sussy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:41 am

Day 64

Thanks girls, this is true, i think coz i get close to my goal i feel like i can relax and then just go way overboard, then i know what i'm doing but i can't seem to stop. Like last week, even though i was stuffing up, every day i'd try to start again & eat well, and would start off great in the morning and then the cravings just seemed SO overwhelming and i knew the chocs and other crap were around that i couldn't resist.
ANYWAY i'm here now and back on the wagon AGAIN, and going okay if not hating it alot sometimes....but sometimes i don't mind it and i like the way i feel healthier and more confident and happy with myself when doing well.

100 squats
100 sit ups
3 walks - 60 min, 30 min and 20 min
45min low impact aerobics
(This extra stuff is coz i won't be able to work out on Monday, so i'm doing my Monday exercise during this week)

DO IT!!!
Sussy

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge