It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:41 am

Free Newsletter

My Pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My Pledge

Postby big_love » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:25 pm

Hey Suse,

Just duckin in to say hi! Hope things are going ok and you're moving your ass and off the chocolate..(I had a mini booste bar today :oops: ).
Whats the haps?
Hows the kids?
Hows everything going?

Ill talk to you soon bug-a-lugs

luv me :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby yellowroses » Thu May 15, 2008 3:50 am

Hi Sussy, I have just read this entire thread in one sitting... all I can say is wow. I take my hat off to you. Your dedication is amazing. You come on here pretty much everyday, and try to stick to your goals. When you don't you feel terrible, which to me shows the intense amount of willpower that you have to reach this goal. It's ok to take some time off, have a few days here and there to pig out, enjoy yourself etc. Don't beat yourself up too much about it :) You're doing amazingly, and you've really inspired me (a newbie) to exercise more - you seem to really love it.

Just out of curiosity, have you attempted to change all your families eating patterns? Like on takeaway Sunday, instead of getting takeaway, maybe you can all make your own personalised pizza with pita bread or a pizza base from the shops. That way you can put on everyone's pizza light cheese, plenty of veges and stuff like that, and then also make some chips in the oven. That way everyone gets that takeaway kind of food, except with less calories, and you may find it easier to control your eating. With chocolate as well, I found something that really helped me was buying those miniature chocolates, and then if I felt like chocolate, I would peel one very slowly and eat it very slowly, tasting every bite. It helped to stop the sweet craving a bit.

Also, check out calorieking. A lot of people on here use it, I use it as well. I've found the recipes on there really helpful when preparing family meals to change not only my own habits but my husbands as well (he eats crap ALLL the time!!). It's beginning to be a family activity :)

I know I'm new to this, but I'm just sharing ideas, maybe to help stop your guilt and to help curb those 'off the track' times to maybe just a couple of hours or a day.

You are absolutely amazing, like I said - you have really inspired me to exercise more and to continue in my journey. I take my hat off to you :)

I hope everything is going ok at the moment for you and your family :)
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

Postby Sussy » Tue May 20, 2008 10:35 am

Hey Yellow,

thanks for your reply. I have been meaning to get back to you but have been a bit unwell, so as soon as i feel a bit better i will be in touch.

Hope you don't think i'm rude for not getting back to you before, sorry....thanks again.

Suse
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Hey Suse how are you? What's been happening? Anything exciting?

Cass xox
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Falconforce15 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:10 am

I wish u the best of luck i have started my pledge i wake up at 8 am everyday

and i do my work outs a 2.5 mile run Bench 190 5 reps 10 sets do my dead weight lifts 5 reps Lat lifts 5 sets of 10 reps 100 sit ups 5 reps and 25 push ups with 2 sets it has been working very good for me every day and i have been doing monday upper body tuesday lower etc... it seems liek it is working very good for me but i wish u the best of luck and rember u can only do it if u but ur mind in to it
Falconforce15

Postby big_love » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:29 pm

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:05 pm

Suse??? You there hun?
Cass

GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Sussy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Hey Cass, hey Tam,

still here, sort of..... ashamedly :(

I've been trying to PM you but it won't let me for some reason. Can you try and PM me with your email addresses if that's okay? Then i can fill you in via email, if not i'll try PM you again.

Cheers girls.

Hope you're all good....I read your progress so i know :wink:

Hugs
Suse
xoxo
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Hey Suse I have just Pmd you. cheers Cass
Cass