It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Free Newsletter

my promise to myself

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

my promise to myself

Postby Kathryn » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:01 am

I promise my self to take resposability for my choices. It is my choice what goes into my mouth and my choice what exercise I do!!!!
I need to become healthier and I know I can do this.
I will not let my emotions take control of me.
I promise to try my very best and if In Should slip up I will not continue slipping I will jump right back on the weight loss journey with my next meal.
I promise to draw inspiration from others and keep myself open to new ideas and experiences!!!!

start weight 81.5kg
current weight 76.7kg
goal weight 69kg
Kathryn

Postby Butterfly » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:34 am

Good on you Kathryn!!

Thats the biggest thing to learn, I think when anyone first starts out on their healthy living journey, that only you and you are alone are responsible for what goes into your mouth. The temptations are always there, from cheese and crackers to wine to chocolate, whatever your kryptonite may be. But no one will force you to have anything and it is sooo hard to be able to accept that you have no one to blame but yourself. But when you do, it can be so good, because then you alone have the ability to change it all.

Good luck Kathryn!
Butterfly

Postby Dolly » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:20 pm

Hi Kathy, you have some powerful affirmations there and with a strong determination like
that you're sure to get to your goal really soon.

You don't realize this yet but you have just put me back into line to stay On Plan.
I've not been eating properly and I've been nibbling and tasting things I shouldn't but I will give it another shot, thanks for your inspiring post.
Dolly

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge