It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:53 am

Free Newsletter

Planning Ahead

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Planning Ahead

Postby ForMe » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:36 pm

My first pledge is to plan ahead! I commute either by train or car to work and my journey depends on the traffic and any other holdups but is between 2 to 3 hours each way. I am often starving by the time I am half way home and that has been a problem in the past. Before I started my weightloss journey I would sometimes just have to give in and stop at a servo and buy a sausage roll or whatever else rubbish they have. From tomorrow I will take some healthy snacks and fruit with me at all times so that I have no excuse to feel so starving by the time I walk in the door at 730pmish, and no excuse to blow my healthy eating plan. That's my pledge for this week to be prepared and plan ahead! I've already packed a little goody bag ready to run out the door with in the morning.

ForMe: Hayles

Re: Planning Ahead

Postby ali76 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:21 am

This is one of the hardest things for me!!

I wanted to have something different this morning for breakfast so I bought some strawberries and cut and washed them all last night so there was no preparation this morning! I even make my lunch the night before now (I'm not a morning person and need every second of sleep I possibly can!).

Well done on getting prepared...I bet it helps you heaps!!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge