It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:22 am

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Weekend Pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Shelley's Weekend Pledge

Postby shelbel » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:09 pm

Im almost always VERY relaxed on the weekends with my food and exercise! So this weekend pledge to stick to my WW points for each day and exercise for an hour BOTH days! Im off to a great start as i got up early and went for a walk before word, so one down! :D

Surely it cant be that hard for me and it gives me a great base for the rest of my week.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Re: Shelley's Weekend Pledge

Postby Rustie » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Im thinking maybe every sunday if were not busy we should get together and have a walk...
I have been so unmotivated of late and need to get me ass into gear... See ya tomorrow my sweetness..
Hope you can keep up!!! lol

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Re: Shelley's Weekend Pledge

Postby shelbel » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:37 pm

So weekend pledge went as follows- BLAH!!!!!!

I did exercise for 1 hour on both days BUT i went a total of 5 points over for the weekend. Not really a major deal and a lot better then i have been doing (try about 20 pts over last weekend :roll: ) but still not where i need it to be.

So next weekend i should be able to do better because we're going camping and can only eat the food that we take with us, no temptations there! :D Gonna keep this pledge going for the next few weekends at least, until i get it right!!!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge