It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Free Newsletter

My pledge for tonight

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

My pledge for tonight

Postby SarahC » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Argh, it's cold, it's rainy, I'm tired and all I can think about it what I'm going to eat next!!!! I just KNOW that once I get home from work it's going to be open season in my kitchen, I can feel it. I already slipped last night, and I'm not going to let it happen again!!

So my plan is after I get home:
Dinner - Tuna & spinach egg white omelette with a mountain of steamed veg
Dessert - Diet jelly
Snack - a serve of almonds and a cup of tea
Drink - at least 500mL of water

The plege is:
That's ALL! Nothing else.

That's a reasonable amount of food... not starving, not overeating, I think it's just right for an evening.

Isn't it??? Opinions welcome lol :roll:
SarahC

Re: My pledge for tonight

Postby ali76 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Oh hun....I hear ya!!

With the change in weather, my diet has gone out the window! I think it's in my head that since it's getting cold, I won't be showing my body off like I would be in summer so it's ok to eat more....blah, blah....except I'll be having summer again in June in the US!! AUGH!!! :roll:

I think your plan sounds good....have LOTS of veggies to fill you up!

Hey - I was thinking, I know you exercise HEAPS....are you eating enough normally to keep you going? If you're not, maybe that's why you're eating during the night?? It's got me stumped! :shock:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby SarahC » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:36 am

Yep, I think I eat quite a lot. I'm averaging around 1600 or 1700 cals a day, which could possibly be a bit low compared to my excercise (I burn through as many as 1200cals, or so says the display on the screen of the cardio machine!). I need that though to if I'm going to lose any weight at all. I've been tracking all this for years and years, and I know...

Hey, Ali you're going to the US in June! Me too :D Whereabouts are you going? I'm going to Texas, where I beleive it's going to be mega hot... yuck.

Oh better report on my pledge hahaha... Add to the above list, a small bowl of bran, about 70cals worth. And that's really it for the night. But, I can't tell you how many times I opened up the fridge and the pantry and stared in!!! :roll:
SarahC

Another pledge

Postby SarahC » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:15 pm

What a stupid day!!! I stayed home from work today (tired, headache, couldn't get out of bed!!) and have really done nothing but eat all day (I have counted 1750cals so far and the day's not over yet!) :shock: I feel soooooo full!!!!!

Definitely a pledge here is needed. After I finish writing this message, I pledge to get my gym gear on and to drag myself off to the gym. I should be home by 7pm and will do some further cardio on my cross trainer while watching biggest loser. Then at 8pm I will eat some steamed veggies and go to bed!

So..... gym, veggies, bed, and no more food :twisted:
SarahC

Postby SarahC » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:19 am

:oops: :oops:

Ok, I decided to have a sensible dinner and had a bit of tofu with the steamed veg.

Then... fell victim to my stash of icecream in the freezer :evil: Definitely no more icecream for me... until summer!!
SarahC

Postby SarahC » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Just bumping this up, to save starting a whole new thread.

My pledge for tonight...

DON'T EAT ANY OF MY BREAKFAST BEFORE BREAKFAST TIME!!!!

I've got all my brekkies made for the week, and what seems to be happening is that sometime between dinner and breakfast, half of it is gone. So I only get a small breakfast and then I'm hungry for the rest of the morning....

I am going to have a WHOLE delicious pancake waiting for me at 7:30am tomorrow morning :twisted:
SarahC

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge